Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Hello fellow members

My question today is regarding the documents one needs to submit to WES in order to acquire a degree assesment for FSWP.

I have completed my graduation from a University in India.

I have recently approached the university to acquire a 'Transcript' in order to submit to WES. The transcript, in a sealed envelope, has been handed over to me which i am planning to send to WES via Courier.

I have reviewed the list of documents required to be submitted to WES (per their website) for my Country (India) and it lists the following documents that are required for India:

- Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended.
- All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.

Item 1 is clear. Item 2 requires the following to be done: have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

Here lies my confusion: I have been provided a sealed transcript from the university which is a One page document attested by the Deputy Registrar, indicating my University Registration number, the Examinations attended, Roll numbers and the Grades acquired.

Initially i had thought this was enough. But after taking a second look at what the requirements are for item 2, i realised that the sealed envelope does not contain an attested photocopy of my Marksheets. At this point it only contains a transcript document.

My question is - is that enough or do i need to go back and put in a fresh request at the university while including a request to attest and seal my marksheets as well ?

Thank you for your help !

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recd on 24th Feb '14
nishesh3003 said:
Hello fellow members

My question today is regarding the documents one needs to submit to WES in order to acquire a degree assesment for FSWP.

I have completed my graduation from a University in India.

I have recently approached the university to acquire a 'Transcript' in order to submit to WES. The transcript, in a sealed envelope, has been handed over to me which i am planning to send to WES via Courier.

I have reviewed the list of documents required to be submitted to WES (per their website) for my Country (India) and it lists the following documents that are required for India:

- Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended.
- All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.

Item 1 is clear. Item 2 requires the following to be done: have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

Here lies my confusion: I have been provided a sealed transcript from the university which is a One page document attested by the Deputy Registrar, indicating my University Registration number, the Examinations attended, Roll numbers and the Grades acquired.

Initially i had thought this was enough. But after taking a second look at what the requirements are for item 2, i realised that the sealed envelope does not contain an attested photocopy of my Marksheets. At this point it only contains a transcript document.

My question is - is that enough or do i need to go back and put in a fresh request at the university while including a request to attest and seal my marksheets as well ?

Thank you for your help !
Hi, the sealed envelope containing your transcripts itself would be enough. plus you have to send the photocopies (zerox) of your certificate and mark lists along with your transcripts should be sent to WES. Please note that the sealed envelops are to be sent unopened, intact.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Thank you for your reply Dreamland! I will be arranging the required documents next week and i will place the documents along with the sealed envelope in another envelope, together, with the reciept for WES Payments, and courier it. Hope that should be enough.

brightminds

Mar 8, 2014
TO DREAMLAND said:
Hi, the sealed envelope containing your transcripts itself would be enough. plus you have to send the photocopies (zerox) of your certificate and mark lists along with your transcripts should be sent to WES. Please note that the sealed envelops are to be sent unopened, intact.

my wife done medical laboratory technolgy course(MLT) from Nadiad , gujarat at hospital inside institute now they give me only seal pack transcript from institute only one page incuding detail but the degree certificate awarded by INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOSIATION SO I TOLD THE INSTITUTE TO PUT DEGREE CERTIFICATE WITH MARKSHEET & TRANSCRIPT (INSTITUTE MADE ) WITH STAMP OF INSTITUTE IN ONE SEALED ENEVELOPE .IS IT OK BECAUSE CONFUSION HERE WHEN THEY SEE INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION DEGREE CERTIFICATE OF MLT & SEALED BY INSTITUTE

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
TO DREAMLAND said:
Hello DREAMLAND

I sent the documents - Sealed official transcript with a copy of my University Marksheets and Degree Certificate, as stated earlier. I also included a copy of the payment reciept. This was sent on the 1st of April. I logged into the WES portal today and the status says "Waiting for Required Documents".

Are they still waiting for me to send some more documents to them ?

Please advise if the status message requires me to do something or is this normal ?

[EDIT] Not sure if this info is of any relevance but the date of reciept of the Documents by WES according to DHL tracking is Thursday April 3rd 2014 14:08 hours.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
nishesh3003 said:
Hello DREAMLAND

I sent the documents - Sealed official transcript with a copy of my University Marksheets and Degree Certificate, as stated earlier. I also included a copy of the payment reciept. This was sent on the 1st of April. I logged into the WES portal today and the status says "Waiting for Required Documents".

Are they still waiting for me to send some more documents to them ?

Please advise if the status message requires me to do something or is this normal ?

[EDIT] Not sure if this info is of any relevance but the date of reciept of the Documents by WES according to DHL tracking is Thursday April 3rd 2014 14:08 hours.
can somebody please advise what is going on here ? Am i missing something ?