Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
WES getting on my nerve. Send the documents 1 months back. Its still in review stage. :-[

FSW2014Applicant

Jul 18, 2014
Hi All,

I am applicant from India with B.Com degree.

Please clarify below:

I have 3 marksheet (1 for each year), Original Degree and a University issued Transcript.

The transcript is 1 sheet only that contains all the marks for all the 3 years (consolidated). I have this in a sealed envelop. will this work??

Otherwise, do I need to make photocopies of the 3 marksheets and get it signed and sealed at the University , which is a lengthy process?

Also, for Birth Certificate in India, can I submit affidavit or school certificate?

Please suggest

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
sun29292 said:
Hi Friends,
I did my masters in finland long back and at present i am in India , i read that WES will accept only transcripts sent by univ in sealed cover. for my case how i have to do as no one is there to help out to do from that country and my b.tech certificates also very difficult to get from univ which they will take lot of time to get.So is the WES accepts if i provide a notarized person stamp rather sending from Univ. I have my all documents with me.

Thanks in advance.I am looking for your valuable information.

Please provide any contact numbers if the WES is having.

Regards,
Hello sun29292

Im afraid this is the reason why WES and other ECA authorities ask applicants to apply as early as possible because meeting this requirement of sending documents from the institute can take time. And make not mistake about it. It is a strict requirement. The notarized photocopies will NOT work and you will waste your precious time when they will refus it saying that you did not send them the documents as prescribed.

It is advisable to get into action. Contact the examination office of your university in Finland and request them for this favour. I am sure they will cooperate.

Best of luck
ESZB

FSW2014Applicant said:
Hi All,

I am applicant from India with B.Com degree.

Please clarify below:

I have 3 marksheet (1 for each year), Original Degree and a University issued Transcript.

The transcript is 1 sheet only that contains all the marks for all the 3 years (consolidated). I have this in a sealed envelop. will this work??

Otherwise, do I need to make photocopies of the 3 marksheets and get it signed and sealed at the University , which is a lengthy process?

Also, for Birth Certificate in India, can I submit affidavit or school certificate?

Please suggest
Yes it will work. The sealed envelope to be sent from the university should contain primarily: Attested photocopy of degree and attested photocopy of that single page transcript. no n

I am not from India but from what I have read. For Indians born after 1984 or 1985 need to provide a birth certificate and a school certificate is not accepted. Please confirm it.

Best of luck
ESZB