+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Credential Evaluation for US Masters Degree

Sep 22, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have completed my Master of Science degree from USA and also did Bachelor of Engineering from India. I am working on getting the masters degree evaluated from WES. However, I find the instructions a little surprising - To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended. - It seems WES wants my MS transcript to be sent to them DIRECTLY by the university??!!

I have a sealed copy of my university transcript with me. Can't I just send that to WES ? Or do I have to request my university to send a copy to WES. I am not sure if the university will agree to this request.

Inputs from anyone who has gone through this process of getting their USA Masters evaluated would be really appreciated!

Thanks!

rakakatoofaan

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
usa2canada2015 said:
Hi Guys,

I have completed my Master of Science degree from USA and also did Bachelor of Engineering from India. I am working on getting the masters degree evaluated from WES. However, I find the instructions a little surprising - To be sent directly to WES by the institutions attended. - It seems WES wants my MS transcript to be sent to them DIRECTLY by the university??!!

I have a sealed copy of my university transcript with me. Can't I just send that to WES ? Or do I have to request my university to send a copy to WES. I am not sure if the university will agree to this request.

Inputs from anyone who has gone through this process of getting their USA Masters evaluated would be really appreciated!

Thanks!
I asked my University to send the Transcripts directly to WES.