+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES closed my account

Viveksb

Sep 17, 2021
I had my education documents evaluated by WES. And WES replied this to me.

World Education Services Inc.(WES) has been advised by the reporting institution named above that the documents submitted for evaluation are not authentic. In accordance with our stated policy, your account has been closed, all documents will be retained by WES and fees will not be refunded. As WES has received a fraudulent document as part of your evaluation, we will not process any other documents submitted for evaluation, and will not accept any future applications. The appropriate authorities have also been notified.

Dont know what should I do now. Please dont tell to go back to home country. Need suggestions

World Education Services Inc.(WES) has been advised by the reporting institution named above that the documents submitted for evaluation are not authentic. In accordance with our stated policy, your account has been closed, all documents will be retained by WES and fees will not be refunded. As WES has received a fraudulent document as part of your evaluation, we will not process any other documents submitted for evaluation, and will not accept any future applications. The appropriate authorities have also been notified.

Dont know what should I do now. Please dont tell to go back to home country. Need suggestions
Bro can you share your email address.
I need to discuss on a matter regarding to this issue.

Neha0904

Jan 11, 2022
Hey, did you get any solution for this? This has happened with me too. Please get in touch if you have any solution for this. Will I have problems with my immigration?

tarq

Sep 23, 2022

hello email me tariqjaved.alc@gmail.com

tarq

Sep 23, 2022

HELLO WHATS APP ME 00966544912659