+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES closed my account

Robin_mathew

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I had my education documents evaluated by WES. And WES replied this to me.

World Education Services Inc.(WES) has been advised by the reporting institution named above that the documents submitted for evaluation are not authentic. In accordance with our stated policy, your account has been closed, all documents will be retained by WES and fees will not be refunded. As WES has received a fraudulent document as part of your evaluation, we will not process any other documents submitted for evaluation, and will not accept any future applications. The appropriate authorities have also been notified.

Dont know what should I do now. Please dont tell to go back to home country. Need suggestions

Reactions: Viveksb

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
WES is saying that the documents that you submitted were fake.

According to their policies and terms of service, they also report fake documents to the IRCC and other agencies.

Did you submit a fake document as part of your education evaluation? At this point, you need to be concerned about misrepresentation.

Robin_mathew

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I dont know why WES suggests they are not authentic. Maybe my university did not reply them back I dont know the exact reason. I did not attend classes it was distant learning but I did appear for the exams.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Did you do any of the assignments or just the exams?

Many distance learning centres who make you take just the exams but not attend classes or do assignments are fake. They take your money and give you fake diplomas.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
An easy way for you to find out would be to contact the university - not the distance education centre - and ask them if they can verify your degree.

Robin_mathew

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
If university would verify mmy degree what happens then. How do I contact WES since they already closed my account and notified appropriate authorities.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Did you study and take exams directly through the university or through a third-party distance education centre?

Is the university a highly recognized university from your home country?

If WES contacted your university and they did not verify your results, why would any other agency give a different outcome?

I'm sorry to say this, but there's a strong possibility if you took exams only through a third-party distance education centre and not through the university itself, you've likely been scammed.

Did you take exams only or did you do assignments and read books and articles like the other students would have?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Your degree is fraudulent. If you only gave exams, you've likely been scammed (and you seem to know it)

You don't have next steps if you were planning on using it.

You have likely been reported to IRCC for trying to use a fraudulent degree.

Reactions: itzdrmac and Ykal