+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES BCom Mumbai University- SOS

blac

Sep 23, 2017
Hi Joy

Thank you for your comments .. Have you received any feedback from WES?

Regards

blac

blac

Sep 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

by the way my FY Bcom and Sy Bcom marksheet are annual type and not semester-wise.. Not sure if we had one ..hmmm.. please let me know

blac

Sep 23, 2017
Update

Finally all my documents were accepted yesterday. Thank you for all the advice.

So this is what i did this time for my WES evaluation of my Bcom degree from Mumbai university for immigration purposes.

year 1 and 2 mark sheets and transcripts from college attested & dated by Principal..in a sealed envelope.

year 3 Mumbai university mark sheet+degree certificate+ college transcript for year 3 - attested and dated from Mumbai university student welfare office in Churchgate.-- sealed envelope 2..i carried my own envelope.

The third year college transcript was recommended by the person sitting in church gate. This took 2-3 days max to get done and you can check the status online based on the date you submitted your documents.

http://mu.ac.in/portal/gateway-fortal/department-of-students-welfares/
click 'status of attestation' then

Thank you once again.Hope this thread helps many.

Rachel007

Nov 13, 2017
Update

So this is what i did this time for my WES evaluation of my Bcom degree from Mumbai university for immigration purposes.

year 1 and 2 mark sheets and transcripts from college attested & dated by Principal..in a sealed envelope.

year 3 Mumbai university mark sheet+degree certificate+ college transcript for year 3 - attested and dated from Mumbai university student welfare office in Churchgate.-- sealed envelope 2..i carried my own envelope.

The third year college transcript was recommended by the person sitting in church gate. This took 2-3 days max to get done and you can check the status online based on the date you submitted your documents.

You mentioned in your first attempt u had verified ur 3rd yr marksheet.. So i understand that was not a transcript? And in ur final attempt u got ur transcripts for 3rd yr from both college n university.. Is my understanding rite?

sandycan10

Aug 8, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You mentioned in your first attempt u had verified ur 3rd yr marksheet.. So i understand that was not a transcript? And in ur final attempt u got ur transcripts for 3rd yr from both college n university.. Is my understanding rite?
Yes you are correct.

sandycan10

Aug 8, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everyone. I have done M.com. correspondence from Mumbai University. Should I go to Kalina or Fort for the transcript. ?

SmartSachin

Nov 30, 2017
Update

As you mentioned that you had done attestation for year 1 and 2 from college. Is it necessary to do it or it can be done directly at Mumbai University Churchgate...?

Salika Altaf

Jan 10, 2018
Hello evryone,
Can somebody please advise on the following queries:
1. I have done B. com from Mumbai University in 2003. Will Marksheet Attestation from College and University be sufficient for WES.
2. From where should we get it attested and sealed. Sydhnem College or the Kalina Campus.?
3. How much is the duration for the same..?

Last edited:

sandycan10

Aug 8, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello evryone,
Can somebody please advise on the following queries:
1. I have done B. com from Mumbai University in 2003. Will Marksheet Attestation from College and University be sufficient for WES.
2. From where should we get it attested and sealed. Sydhnem College or the Kalina Campus.?
3. How much is the duration for the same..?

Follow this post as explained by one of the member and you should be good.

nishant872

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Follow this post as explained by one of the member and you should be good.

Please assist...

I have FYBcom and SYBcom Marksheets subjectwise issued by college..what are the transcripts? is transcript separate document?
TYBCom, Year 3 - I have marksheet and degree certificate...what is college transcript for year 3?

rickey88

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks a lot guys. This thread really helped me understand the process or i was completely clueless. I still have one question/concern though.

Do i need to get my FYBCom and SYBCom transcripts from college? Will getting the marksheets attested not be sufficient?

And what about year 3 marksheet from MU? Or do I need a transcript for year 3 too?

Thanks.

chandnivr

Oct 25, 2018
hi,

i have my transcripts containing subjects and marks for fyba syba and tyba. Should i take all these + degree + convocation certificate directly to the University office in Churchgate?

Is there any marksheet / transcript that needs to be attested by my college or will these all be attested by the Univ office?

Also for my name change - i am submitting a cover letter +passport copy+gazette copy +marriage cert.

Any suggestions please?

Rachel007

Nov 13, 2017
This is wat i had done.. And recd my wes sucessfully.. Many cities follow a different process.. Im only talking for Mumbai. I took transcripts from my college.. Opened the sealed envelope and took a photocopy of my transcripts, marksheets, convocation and had it attested from fort university and send to wes

kkpalicha

Apr 10, 2019
So joining in the conversation here for slight twist to the questions...I passed B.Com in 1999...yeah, i am that old. :)
Does the passing year matter in terms of which location I need to go to get the attestation done? (between Churchgate and Kalina)...?

Saba@07

Jul 20, 2021
Hello everyone,

Can someone please advice how to send transcript to wes if 1st year transcript issued by college and rest 2 years are issued by Pune University (address of college and University is different).
Do I have to send 2 separate copy of transcript from different different places. I mean 1st year transcript from college and rest 2 from university? Or I can combine 1years transcript with other years and send entire lot from University address.

Please advise