+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES assessment of ACCA

farzeen_y

Oct 11, 2017
I requested ACCA to send transcripts to WES. Two days back I received a mail that ACCA haven't send the full documents. In WES it's given that final degree certificate is not received. When I contacted ACCA they said they do not issue of copies of membership certificates to third parties. Please advise on what all documents are required for ACCA assessment. WES states that they have received the academic transcripts but not the final degree. Please help.

Nov 11, 2017
Hi Farzeen_Y,

I have recently asked ACCA to send my documents to WES and all of my ACCA documents were accepted by WES without any problems. Here is a screen shot of what I can see in my WES portal:

Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, United Kingdom

7. Academic Transcript, Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, 2017

• Accepted
8. Confirmation of Award Letter, Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, 2017

• Accepted

Last edited:

farzeen_y

Oct 11, 2017
Hi Farzeen_Y,

I'm recently asked ACCA to send my documents to WES and all of my ACCA documents were accepted by WES without any problems. Here is a screen shot of what I can see in my WES portal:

Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, United Kingdom

7. Academic Transcript, Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, 2017

• Accepted
8. Confirmation of Award Letter, Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, 2017

• Accepted
Wow.. Lucky!!.. ACCA was saying to me that they won't issue copies of membership certificates to third parties.. In my WES account it showed that academic transcripts are accepted but this confirmation of award letter was not there so they kept it on hold

madi223

Mar 26, 2018
What documents we need to send to canada wes , and can we send these documents through post and sealed by acca country office ...

Anasadil88

May 13, 2018
i think you can send the copy by yourself in a sealed envelope and stamped by ACCA pakistan office along with thier sign on it

Anasadil88

May 13, 2018
Also i would like to know that ACCA membership will be sufficient or do i need to send my OBU bachelors degree aswell with ACCA membership?

haideriqbal

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
Also i would like to know that ACCA membership will be sufficient or do i need to send my OBU bachelors degree aswell with ACCA membership?
Get both because it is very easy both can be done online and it will add extra points to your application if you have two bachelors degrees (ACCA is considered a Bachelors degree as well)

mkhudabux

Sep 9, 2018
is OBU counts as separte bachelors and will it add any points for CRS?

I am ACCA Member, but i have not yet received my ACCA Membership Certificate.

I have received ACCA Membership in Aug'18, when i expect it to be delivered. and how i can apply for the same for WES, please guide?

Ani2206

Feb 29, 2020
Hello All
I have completed 10 acca papers out of 13 and have an MBA with over 10 years of experience. How will WES assess same? Thank you in advance for your replies.