+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES assesment

Esskay1981

Oct 28, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Dear All,
Proceeding ahead with the WES Assessment for Canada CIC. Got stuck at one step. I have my delhi university transcript in a sealed envelope that I will send to them however the website says -

1. Final or Provisional Degree Certificate (Forward a legible copy)

Examples: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Doctorate

AND

2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript (Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.)

Does anyone know how to send the degree certificate? Will a photo copy work?

joohi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Esskay1981 said:
Dear All,
Proceeding ahead with the WES Assessment for Canada CIC. Got stuck at one step. I have my delhi university transcript in a sealed envelope that I will send to them however the website says -

1. Final or Provisional Degree Certificate (Forward a legible copy)

Examples: Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Doctorate

AND

2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript (Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.)

Does anyone know how to send the degree certificate? Will a photo copy work?
Yes, you simply need to send a photocopy of the degree certificate.

Esskay1981

Oct 28, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Thanks for the quick update, my next question is going to sound lame however dont wish to make any mistake. So I have a sealed envelop from the university, I put that and the copy of the degree in another envelope and then send it to WES?

Regards
SK

joohi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Esskay1981 said:
Thanks for the quick update, my next question is going to sound lame however dont wish to make any mistake. So I have a sealed envelop from the university, I put that and the copy of the degree in another envelope and then send it to WES?

Regards
SK
Yes that is correct. Your sealed transcript + photocopy of degree, both go inside another bigger envelope. You can send this directly to WES. Just be sure to mention your reference number on inner as well as outer envelope.