+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES approved universities India

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to know whether the university from which I have completed my master degree is approved by WES or not. I completed my M. Pharm (2 years duration) from Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara (JSS) university, Mysore which is a deemed university and came in to existence in 2011. It is approved by the association of Indian University (AIU) and other recognizing bodies of India but the name of this university is not mentioned in WES website. It is considered as one of India’s leading university.

Can anyone please let me know if my education will be considered as valid or not by WES since the name of the university is not mentioned in WES website.

ITA4Sure

Mar 31, 2015
I did this from CCS university for me and my Wife and it is not mentioned on WES, but i have got my transcript (all mark shits and Degree attested and signed by Registrar individually and Put in to the university envelop and envelop also got stamp over all corner of it) and send to WES through courier and make fee online. It got my report within 1 Month.

Good Luck for ITA....

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks bro for the reply. Can you tel me one more thing. U also did B pharm and applied for evaluation or u hold some other degree.

tonlot2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-7-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
God's perfect time
AOR Received.
15-7-2013 with File Number
IELTS Request
Done (passed)
File Transfer...
God's perfect time
Med's Request
God's perfect time
Med's Done....
God's perfect time
Interview........
God's perfect time
Passport Req..
God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
God's perfect time
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
hi, im confused.. I am about to send the documents to WES .. I have few questions,, what to submit to ES by applicant.. 1) clear, photocopy of diploma issued by the institution.. Is it needed to have RED RIBBON and/or stamp.. 2) ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT.. should it be original or photocopy that will send to WES with the request form? can i just send both diploma and transcript together to WES in order to reduce the cost instead sending separately (applicant and school).. tnx..

im from the Philippines

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hii U can send them together. Once u wil pay the fees they wil clearly mention in the receipt what all documents u need to sumbit and how to submit them. They need your attested marks card in a university sealed envelope. However, degree certificate doesnt need to be attested. So, once u received all these docs from university, u can send them together.

ITA4Sure

Mar 31, 2015
i have sent my B.Sc. and MCA transcript together and another individually for My Wife...
WES service is good and u can track ur status online as well and valid for 5 yr .....

vmsandhya

Nov 24, 2015
Hi ITA,
Can you please tell me how your received your transcripts from CCS University as i too need the same for further studies in USA.

Thanks

amitra

Nov 28, 2015
Hi ,

Can anyone help me in providing the process for getting the transcripts attested by CCS university or how do they send it to the WES , how do i follow up .Currently i am in US and cannot be physically present at the university .Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Oct 17, 2013
Hi,
I need to learn, whom to approach for Transcript and what is this you mentioned (all mark *censored word* and Degree attested and signed by Registrar individually?

Currently,I am based in kuwait and plan visiting Meerut in June,your reply would be a one in life time.
I have been searching net for any such clue leading me getting the Transcript.If possible I would like to see what is the format of the Transcript.

Rgds,

Chandan

ITA4Sure said:
I did this from CCS university for me and my Wife and it is not mentioned on WES, but i have got my transcript (all mark *censored word* and Degree attested and signed by Registrar individually and Put in to the university envelop and envelop also got stamp over all corner of it) and send to WES through courier and make fee online. It got my report within 1 Month.

Good Luck for ITA....

rahim_86

May 22, 2019
I did this from CCS university for me and my Wife and it is not mentioned on WES, but i have got my transcript (all mark shits and Degree attested and signed by Registrar individually and Put in to the university envelop and envelop also got stamp over all corner of it) and send to WES through courier and make fee online. It got my report within 1 Month.

Good Luck for ITA....
Hello can u tell me the process please

rahim_86

May 22, 2019
Hi,
I need to learn, whom to approach for Transcript and what is this you mentioned (all mark *censored word* and Degree attested and signed by Registrar individually?

Currently,I am based in kuwait and plan visiting Meerut in June,your reply would be a one in life time.
I have been searching net for any such clue leading me getting the Transcript.If possible I would like to see what is the format of the Transcript.

Rgds,

Chandan
Did u get any link for Wes assesment plzz share