+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Anna University

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
Thanks for the reply. Inside the Anna University, please let me know which building we should visit and inquire about the WES transcript process? I will have my relative go there and talk for me but he is new to Chennai and he need few details, Thanks.
https://onlineservices.annauniv.edu/contact.php

This web page has the address that they need to go. It's a white coloured building and there should be display boards indicating where to go for the "Transcript section."

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
@Kalies @rkrishnanc @santzapaul can you please update here with your status on this? I have applied it (annauniv.edu) online on October 26 and the current status ‘transcript print under processing - grade’.
WES got my transcripts in April and processed them in a few weeks. If you have someone in Chennai, ask them to follow up directly at the transcripts office. That helps speed up the process.

cee00128

Feb 20, 2024
Hi there! I applied for wes via anna university. In the portal it shows original documents not received. I applied through online

cee00128

Feb 20, 2024
Your Uni have to send your docs directly to WES.
I have requested anna university to send the documents. When I checked anna university portal this is what is showing.
" original documents not received" so I'm worried if I need to send the original documents or do anything from my end.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I have requested anna university to send the documents. When I checked anna university portal this is what is showing.
" original documents not received" so I'm worried if I need to send the original documents or do anything from my end.
Why would your Uni portal say that? Your Uni is the only one to have your original docs other than you... I don’t get it....
Maybe try calling your Uni what's wrong.
Usually these days Uni takes fees to send the docs and also charge extra for registered mail so you can track it. Ask them to charge extra for registered mail.