+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Anna University

AjmalK000

Oct 27, 2022
Has anyone taken the WES through Anna University recently? The online application process has changed; can anyone assist me with this?

AjmalK000

Oct 27, 2022
1. TRANSCRIPTS,WES / OTHER FORM

2. TRANSCRIPTS,WES / OTHER FORM AND NON ISSUANCE OF INDIVIDUAL MARK-SHEET ATTESTATION
Which of the two options should be chosen? Please provide guidance.

AjmalK000

Oct 27, 2022
One more question: in the section of uploading documents in Anna University portal, there is an option "WES / OTHER FORM," what is this form?

Yagnavel

Nov 18, 2022
Did you got any updates from Anna University?
AjmalK000
abhijiths619

In my case, I uploaded the documents and made the payments, further in the site homepage it's shows not verified against each documents. Is that I should do anything more on that? please advise.
Also, in bottom of the page, I can see "Application number", followed by a sentence stating "Assigned to section". Is that Anna university has received the application? please provide insights on this.
Thanks

AjmalK000

Oct 27, 2022
Did you got any updates from Anna University?
AjmalK000
abhijiths619

In my case, I uploaded the documents and made the payments, further in the site homepage it's shows not verified against each documents. Is that I should do anything more on that? please advise.
Also, in bottom of the page, I can see "Application number", followed by a sentence stating "Assigned to section". Is that Anna university has received the application? please provide insights on this.
Thanks
I applied on November 4th and the certificate got verified on December 6th, so it will take time; they will send the transcript as soon as they verify the certificate.

Reactions: Yagnavel