+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES AND CCS UNIVERSITY

Prabhjeetraj

Dec 1, 2018
HI, I have completed my BCA from CCS university(meerut), i have done all the transcript things but bit confused to sign up at WES online portal, Does any body know WES accept CCS transcript or not?

alaybajaj

Sep 1, 2018
Simple Steps:

1. There is no mode of online request for Degree transcripts in CCS University, so you need to visit the university campus in Meerut.
  2. The university is open from Monday to Friday and is open on 1st and 3rd Saturday. So if you are working you can visits the campus on Saturday.
  3. Take photocopies of all your marksheets and a photocopy of your ID PROOF.
  4. Visit the Allahabad Bank branch of University Campus and Purchase the Transcript request form for Rs 220 (in 2018).
  5. Fill the form and then go to any of the Cyber Cafe’s Just oustside the University gate and ask them that you want transcrits or you can contact me on 9340899870 for more details about the process .

deychandan

Sep 9, 2019
Simple Steps:

1. There is no mode of online request for Degree transcripts in CCS University, so you need to visit the university campus in Meerut.
  2. The university is open from Monday to Friday and is open on 1st and 3rd Saturday. So if you are working you can visits the campus on Saturday.
  4. Visit the Allahabad Bank branch of University Campus and Purchase the Transcript request form for Rs 220 (in 2018).
  5. Fill the form and then go to any of the Cyber Cafe’s Just oustside the University gate and ask them that you want transcrits or you can contact me on 9340899870 for more details about the process .
Hi Mr. Bajaj,
Is your mobile no. (9340899870) is correct. As I tried to reach you but its a wrong number.
Can you please provide correct no.?

karamsahu

Sep 19, 2019
Simple Steps:

Thank you for providing this valuable information. I am planning to visit campus this Saturday since its 3rd one. Can you help me with transcript format which you have mentioned in your reply, to get from nearby cyber cafe ? Actually, i will drive from delhi to meerut and the cyber cafe timings would be too late as they don't open before 10 AM or so. I have printer with me and wanted to create it myself. Just i am not aware of the format to be-used. Kindly help me if you have transcript format available with you. You can also what-app me on my number 8851516917 (delhi number).

Thanks
Karam

rajdevops

Aug 21, 2019
Thank you for providing this valuable information. I am planning to visit campus this Saturday since its 3rd one. Can you help me with transcript format which you have mentioned in your reply, to get from nearby cyber cafe ? Actually, i will drive from delhi to meerut and the cyber cafe timings would be too late as they don't open before 10 AM or so. I have printer with me and wanted to create it myself. Just i am not aware of the format to be-used. Kindly help me if you have transcript format available with you. You can also what-app me on my number 8851516917 (delhi number).

Thanks
Karam
I also have to visit CCS main campus from Delhi NCR very soon, can any one comment do we need any document signed from college for transcript ( i guess no) but asking to be sure..
@karamsahu btw which course you did if i can ask?

rajdevops

Aug 21, 2019
HI, I have completed my BCA from CCS university(meerut), i have done all the transcript things but bit confused to sign up at WES online portal, Does any body know WES accept CCS transcript or not?
Hi Prabhjeet,
Did you find out about WES accepting CCS transcript think, if so please comment.

karamsahu

Sep 19, 2019

rajdevops

Aug 21, 2019
Hi Ashish

I completed BCA in 2009 from the university. I have a degree and mark sheet but need a transcript. You would need mark sheet copies for this .
ohh, so we are sailing in the same boat. I also have mark sheet copy ready, have to visit university for transcript.

Ritika Sharma

Aug 21, 2021
hi If you want your transcripts from CCS you can apply online but in my case my status showed pending for days. I couldn't reach out to anybody and then I decided to take help of mail transcripts. When I applied through them I was given n application id through which I could check my status and they informed me why I couldn't proceed on my own and what was needed to be done from my end. I also wanted my transcripts for WES and they definitely do accept transcripts from CCS University.
Any news on that