+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Welcome to our new poster - IO/MD

I

ImmOfficer

rjessome said:
Doubtful. I'm sure CIC would LOVE to have one of their own posting on here AND advertising it. No way! Now that's not to say that there aren't some really helpful people on here whom I suspect might be retired IO's/VO's and are doing their civic duty because they are nice people. Got my suspicions about a few and a big THANK YOU to them.

Edit to this post - I just read some of this guy's posts. Whoever he is, he really seems to know what he's talking about! That's a good thing. We need all the expertise we can get.

Wonder if I'm just getting jaded by this whole process??? LOL!
That is why I won't be putting my name or office in here!

Also, thank you! I do know what I am talking about!

P.S. The reason I am on this forum is because I got bored at work one day and stumbled accross it. CIC/CBSA would likely hate one of their own posting on here. That being said, I have never been much of a fan of red tape or calling 1-800 numbers and getting put on hold for hours before being able to ask a simple question. I understand why you're skepticle... A government employee actually trying to help people out without making them jump through a bunch of hoops?! Impossible! Or, maybe I am exactly who I say I am and am just on here to sling some good advice ;)

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
ImmOfficer welcome to this forum. I'm sure a lot of of people in this forum would appreciate your help and advice.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
ImmOfficer , first welcome to this forum, if you are for real an Immigration officer or not, and yes it seems to be you know what you are talking about.
I just want to tell you something, hope you take it in consideration. This forum is full of people looking for answer and replies, answer to know what to do , and the issue their are dealing with is their LIFE and their family LIFE. By putting this nick name ImmOfficer, lot of people will follow your advice maybe without even making any research, they will take your advice as word of trust...so Please when you give advice, make sure they are right and based on CIC site or other trusted site.
Good luck answering all the post, because I am sure you will have lot of work round here..

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImmOfficer said:
rjessome said:
Doubtful. I'm sure CIC would LOVE to have one of their own posting on here AND advertising it. No way! Now that's not to say that there aren't some really helpful people on here whom I suspect might be retired IO's/VO's and are doing their civic duty because they are nice people. Got my suspicions about a few and a big THANK YOU to them.

Edit to this post - I just read some of this guy's posts. Whoever he is, he really seems to know what he's talking about! That's a good thing. We need all the expertise we can get.

Wonder if I'm just getting jaded by this whole process??? LOL!
That is why I won't be putting my name or office in here!

Also, thank you! I do know what I am talking about!

P.S. The reason I am on this forum is because I got bored at work one day and stumbled accross it. CIC/CBSA would likely hate one of their own posting on here. That being said, I have never been much of a fan of red tape or calling 1-800 numbers and getting put on hold for hours before being able to ask a simple question. I understand why you're skepticle... A government employee actually trying to help people out without making them jump through a bunch of hoops?! Impossible! Or, maybe I am exactly who I say I am and am just on here to sling some good advice ;)
Ok, then YOU ROCK dude! LOL! You are going to get inundated with questions and your inbox will be overflowing in no time but it's all good. Do what you can and help where you can. WE appreciate it! A word of advice if I may, follow PMM's lead in that he gives the facts and then people do with it what they will. You will get ALL kinds on these boards and some want impossibile answers or magic formulas where there are none. We DON'T want to lose your expertise because of frustration when people don't want to listen to you. So protect your mental health! LOL! But thanks for joining and I'm sure we ALL value your input and WELCOME!

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
welcome to this forum, ImmOfficer
any advice is valuable and appreciated

rich_m0nd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2009
Welcome to our home Immofficer. i think you are in a lot of work her but not like you're not having this at your actual work. i think you'll have fun in this environment.

Eric Parker

Star Member
Jun 26, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImmOfficer - what you are doing here makes the whole process more bearble. Your presence in this forum may be the key for a lot of people who plan to be Canadians and puts a real face to the process. Many have made IO's and thier ilk out to be perpetually angry people who have many 'bad days' when, in fact, it is usually the person complaining that is the problem. I hope that the CIC/CBSA higher-ups don't catch you doing this.

This is truly the act of a decent person.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
There is no harm for ImmOfficer on providing his opinion and helping people in this forum????
He is only giving his knowledge and expertise to help us through.
It's all depends on how we proceed and interpet the given information.

rich_m0nd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2009
Hi IMMOFFICER,

Immigration said I have an unresolved case that i used my cousins ID. I was never charged and not even fined. I was just asked to come in for some questioning and they cleared me to it, the motor vehicle company did. How do I prove immigration that or clear my name on it. thanks.

Halifax-Maple

Star Member
Jul 19, 2009
rich_m0nd said:
Hi IMMOFFICER,

Immigration said I have an unresolved case that i used my cousins ID. I was never charged and not even fined. I was just asked to come in for some questioning and they cleared me to it, the motor vehicle company did. How do I prove immigration that or clear my name on it. thanks.
Wow,
I guess you should start a new and fresh thread

rich_m0nd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2009
I did.. but i thought i'll get hold of him first if i reply in one of his post. hey you can help me out too. thanks.