+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Welcome to Calgary

jassig

Star Member
Jun 18, 2011
KEMKE said:
Hello Jassig,
Thanks for giving back, that's commendable.

My family will be landing in Calgary on 1st of may and we are interested in renting a two bedroom furnished apartment/condo(no basement) for a period of two or three months.I will greatly appreciate any help you can offer.Our budget is maximum of 2000 Canadian dollars.

Once again thanks and hoping to hear from you soon.

Kemke

hi kemke,

get in touch with me send me your phone no on pm and i think you have a good budget you can get what you want and where you want.

cheers

KEMKE

Jun 26, 2011
Hi,

Thanks for offering to assist, may God bless you for your effort.
Unfortunately,I have tried sending you a PM but it's not going probably because I am registered under the Nigerian applicants forum (not sure though).I will try to find a way through it.
I will also like to add that my preferred location is first NW Calgary and secondly SW Calgary.Also I can make do with unfurnished apartments depending on the rates.

once again, many thanks.

Kemke

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
KEMKE said:
Hi,

Thanks for offering to assist, may God bless you for your effort.
Unfortunately,I have tried sending you a PM but it's not going probably because I am registered under the Nigerian applicants forum (not sure though).I will try to find a way through it.
I will also like to add that my preferred location is first NW Calgary and secondly SW Calgary.Also I can make do with unfurnished apartments depending on the rates.

once again, many thanks.

Kemke

That is not the reason, did you click is name? if not do so his profile will appear, scroll down to where you have additional information and click
Send this member a personal message.

Apr 1, 2014
Hi Jassig
Myself , wife n our 3 yrs old daughter will be coming to Calgary on 24th June as a new immigrant.
Went through the posts . Its really welcoming.

jassig

Star Member
Jun 18, 2011
newimmigrantind said:
Hi Jassig
Myself , wife n our 3 yrs old daughter will be coming to Calgary on 24th June as a new immigrant.
Went through the posts . Its really welcoming.
you are most welcome try to come early as possible and take advantage of the good weather to settle down.

cheers

B-jay

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
PER: 02-03-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
26-11-2013(M Received on 9-12-2013)
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013
Dear Jassig,

Please am expecting your call as promised. I know you are not under any obligation. Please kindly give me a call when you have time asap or pm me your number.
many thanks

jincyshabu

Mar 14, 2013
Hi jassig
Iam landing with my family in august at calgary.will u help me to find a job as a data entry operatir.

thanks
shabu

KEMKE

Jun 26, 2011
gabrilla said:
That is not the reason, did you click is name? if not do so his profile will appear, scroll down to where you have additional information and click
Send this member a personal message.
Hi,
Thanks will do as you have instructed.

Elnakeeb

Apr 1, 2014
Thanks everyone for all the exert ed efforts.
I m landing in July to ask, does it really get hot in the summer, shall I pack summer clothes?
By hot I mean 25 and above.

Thanks
Amira

BZ Mom

Mar 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2008
Nomination.....
06/01/2009
AOR Received.
19/08/2009
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28/12/2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/03/2010
VISA ISSUED...
20/04/2010
LANDED..........
27/11/2010
M_T_C said:
Hi everyone, I'm new in this forum.

I'm from Philippines.
Can I ask if Westin Calgary hotel is a legit employer?

After I send them my resume and answered their written interview.. they sent me a job offer letter[indicating there all the terms] .. I just need a confirmation that they are a legal company there in Calgary.

THANKS and Cheers to all..
Hi,

Yes, there is Westin Calgary Hotel here. For as long as they don't ask money from you and the terms and conditions of the job offer are realistic, then I don't think there's a problem.

www.westincalgary.com

Raj chandigarh

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
jan 11
Med's Request
june 2012
Med's Done....
20 June ecas line appeared on 12/july
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 31/8/12 visa issued on 28th aug 2012
Hi jassig and other
im planing to come in September. .I had been to ontario last year. I got the truck driving licence. now i want to come to Calgary. ..kindy guide me the best place to settle so that I could secure truck driver post.

I m from punjab india
many 2 thanks

jassig

Star Member
Jun 18, 2011
Raj chandigarh said:
Hi jassig and other
im planing to come in September. .I had been to ontario last year. I got the truck driving licence. now i want to come to Calgary. ..kindy guide me the best place to settle so that I could secure truck driver post.

I m from punjab india
many 2 thanks
hello Raj ji,

welcome to calgary sirji,the best place for you to settle down would be NE as there are lots of punjabi in this area and lots of them working in Trucking and Taxi line keep in touch

cheers

Jassi

Raj chandigarh

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
jan 11
Med's Request
june 2012
Med's Done....
20 June ecas line appeared on 12/july
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 31/8/12 visa issued on 28th aug 2012
jassig said:
hello Raj ji,

welcome to calgary sirji,the best place for you to settle down would be NE as there are lots of punjabi in this area and lots of them working in Trucking and Taxi line keep in touch

cheers

Jassi
thanks jassig for prompt reply...I m planning to come alone. .hope i would tell shared accommodation or one room accommodation at reasonable prices. ..what is the best time to come?

darpaje

Jul 3, 2013
Dear Jassig

Can i prepare/submit list of goods accompanying and list of goods to follow on excel sheet plain paper, is it acceptable at Canada Airport

Metamorphasis

Apr 18, 2014
Hi All,
I am a fairly new member to this forum. My husband and I are planning to land in Calgary hopefully by September 2014. Since we have no relations or friends residing there everything for us would be alien. We are both excited as well as anxious about this new phase that we will be embarking. I am Textile/Fashion designer designer by profession whereas my hubby is a businessman. Any help or guidance form people in this forum would help us immensely.

Thanx :)