+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Weird Update

arunbaliyan

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Hi all, received an update on new tracker "We received your inquiry" after ADR submission on 15 March, is it good or just a bug?

Andre_3000

Apr 1, 2023
All shows completed now.

Application Status Tracker with completed status in "green" [Biometrics - Completed, Medical Exam - Completed, Eligibility - Completed, Background Verification - Completed].

4th April, 2023. "Please provide a passport that is valid for at least 6 months. To be received at their office in 30 days."

bhaijaan112

May 11, 2023
@Andre_3000 - My application tracker shows the Same Biometrics - Completed, Medical Exam - Completed, Eligibility - Completed, Background - In verification

I have a inquiry on may 10 is it because I called IRCC on same day?

Andre_3000

Apr 1, 2023
@Andre_3000 - My application tracker shows the Same Biometrics - Completed, Medical Exam - Completed, Eligibility - Completed, Background - In verification

I have a inquiry on may 10 is it because I called IRCC on same day?

Congratulations on your tracker showing eligibility completed and other two components.

The background showing “in verification”, did they ask you for anything by sending you an ADR - “additional document request”? If no, and that you’ve submitted all required documents ( PCCs)., allow them time to complete their verification.

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023
Mine is exact same state. Eligibility is passed and Background says not started. Saw this update on 27th Feb with posted date of 24th.

But no updates since then.

I hope this means criminality passed. But then it should not be taking so much time after that. Fingers crossed.
Mine is the reverse. Background check in progress, eligibility not started. Same ghost update on 18 January too and no update since then. Is your work permit too

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023
Please how did you know eligibility is passed?

I saw this using Application Status Tracker with completed status in "green" [Biometrics - Completed, Medical Exam - Completed, Eligibility - Completed, background Verification - Not Started].

Then I saw two updates (15th AND 20th March 2023.) "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you."
Is yours work permit too?

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you. What does this mean? Coz I didn’t send anything to them.

Strobo

Nov 7, 2022
I am a FSW applicant and I also received the 'We received the information you sent us. We'll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you' update. However that only showed briefly on the tracker.

Eligibility and Background Checks are both in progress. Do we know what this means or has anyone with this update received any IRCC update?

My timelines are:

ITA March
AOR May 4th

MarkSpenser

Mar 23, 2023
Also received an GhostUpdate in GCKey and update in the Tracker for Principal and Dependant stating: 'We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.'

What to expect?

Reactions: armitabbsn

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also received an GhostUpdate in GCKey and update in the Tracker for Principal and Dependant stating: 'We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.'

What to expect?
what to expect for what? Did you send them anything?

MarkSpenser

Mar 23, 2023
what to expect for what? Did you send them anything?
Well, this is a strange update, so I don't know what to expect. Judging by the forum, it is rare. No, after the AOR, I haven't sent them anything, I haven't called, nor have I used the webform.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, this is a strange update, so I don't know what to expect. Judging by the forum, it is rare. No, after the AOR, I haven't sent them anything, I haven't called, nor have I used the webform.
I see. I think that is for your PCC. They will start reviewing it.

Reactions: MarkSpenser