+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

weight of luggage to carry to Canada !!!!

asif712

Nov 25, 2010
HI
Yes you should contact airline regarding this and one important thing, if you will go further from toronto then you should not increase your luggage bcz you then have to pay again for extra luggage there as well and in CAN$. that will heard you. try to manage as per airline normal weight.

Punjab_rocks

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandighar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2010
Passport Req..
26 oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
27 oct 2010
LANDED..........
soon
csponline said:
whatever I faced in travel and after arriving Canada.. I just shared it.

People may have different opinion.
thanks for sharing ur information ,

im not taking crockery items and utensils with me . i am just taking cloths with me to Canada .

thanks!

hazel_andre

Aug 3, 2011
Hi Please help me... My son and I are leaving for Canada this November. I'm really confused on the maximum weight my son and I can bring. BTW, my son is 3 1/2 yrs old. I checked Cathay's website and it says max combined weight 23 kg. for economy. max no. of checked in baggage is 2. -- does this mean 23 kg total for 2 luggages? But I've checked the net and found a lot of blogs saying you can bring 2pcs max of 32 kg luggage or a total of 64 kg... Please help I'm really confused. Date is drawing near. I got a lot of suff to pack... Please help... :'(

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
csponline said:
I would say "no need of carrying all stuff"..

I got a rice cooker in India, but while coming here it got broken. So, my 3000 INR got wasted in a matter of time. So, beware of such items.

I purchased many cloth items. Then I came to know everything you can get it cheap. (T-shirts from 9CAD to .. , Check Walmart like malls you will get better prices with the same quality)

Most of Indian markets available here, so no need to worry about food items. Even you can get cheap shavers, soaps (as much as same rate in india);

Don't carry shoes and like stuff. I don't think they will survive in this climate. You can buy good quality shoes here like 60CAD ++..

Better buy some related books. Here photo copying is restricted (you can't p.cpy the entire book); Options are available, you can go to public library and get some books. (I am not sure about books.. because all of my subjects are taught very clearly by staff and I am given enough printed materials from them... So I never tried books.. I use e-books though)

Ask, if you have specific qs..

csp.
Very informative post.

tonysilas

Jun 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
csponline said:

I got a rice cooker in India, but while coming here it got broken. So, my 3000 INR got wasted in a matter of time. So, beware of such items.

I purchased many cloth items. Then I came to know everything you can get it cheap. (T-shirts from 9CAD to .. , Check Walmart like malls you will get better prices with the same quality)

Most of Indian markets available here, so no need to worry about food items. Even you can get cheap shavers, soaps (as much as same rate in india);

Don't carry shoes and like stuff. I don't think they will survive in this climate. You can buy good quality shoes here like 60CAD ++..

Better buy some related books. Here photo copying is restricted (you can't p.cpy the entire book); Options are available, you can go to public library and get some books. (I am not sure about books.. because all of my subjects are taught very clearly by staff and I am given enough printed materials from them... So I never tried books.. I use e-books though)

csp.
nice post :) BTW where do you stay in canada?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
csponline said:

csp.
Great post...everything matches :)

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
csponline said:

csp.
+1 (wanted to bump this so that people who are all ready and are in the packing stage knows what not to do)

Aashu Bedrae

Apr 28, 2019
Hello Lufthansa airlines allows 46 kgs ie 2*23 kg and one cabin luggage of 8kilos
My question is what dimensions bags can I carry?