+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

webform related

notgoogle

Jul 13, 2020
Dubai
hi

can i send a webform just to make sure that IRCC has received my application? application sent 27-Jul-20 and no update until now.

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
To send the webform you need the UCI or the Application Number, if you have not received the AOR you cannot have the application number, if you have a previous UCI of another type of application you may be able to send it, but they will not tell you if your package has arrived, I did it when I sent my application after two months without response and in their response they said that I should wait for the AOR.

What you can check is if the shipping service you used has the confirmation that it was delivered. We use Canada Post and they told us that the package was delivered two days after it was shipped. The AOR reached us seven months after we shipped the package.

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
hi

can i send a webform just to make sure that IRCC has received my application? application sent 27-Jul-20 and no update until now.
My friend applied in April and did not get any response. Obviously it is pandemic. So she kept raising webform without AOR or file number and they replied saying the file was incomplete and us being sent back. I would say give a try. She has sent 6 webforms and finally got an answer. So all the best .

notgoogle

Jul 13, 2020
Dubai
thanks for the reply, will send one just to know an update.
To send the webform you need the UCI or the Application Number, if you have not received the AOR you cannot have the application number, if you have a previous UCI of another type of application you may be able to send it, but they will not tell you if your package has arrived, I did it when I sent my application after two months without response and in their response they said that I should wait for the AOR.

What you can check is if the shipping service you used has the confirmation that it was delivered. We use Canada Post and they told us that the package was delivered two days after it was shipped. The AOR reached us seven months after we shipped the package.
I used UPS and it says that it was delivered. it just worries me as I have seen a couple of applications being lost on fb group..