+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Webform not working

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
I am trying to upload some documents for my EE CEC application, but once I hit upload document, I get a 500 Internal server error.

I tried with Safari and Chrome. Anybody else having problems, or suggestions how to solve it?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
thanks. it has been like that for several days now.

I hope they manage better our applications than their IT stuff lol
Okay then. I work in this area and I personally have seen many times the server is down. Usually when I come back later it would be fine. In this case I can only suggest that you keep trying, it's not like we can fix whatever problem they are having on their end.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Yesterday and today wasn't working for me....

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
The IRCC website does seem prone to these "500 Internal Server Errors". You could try clearing your cache (you can Google how to do this if you're not familiar) but like has already been mentioned in this thread, an internal server error just means they are having issues on their end and this could be due to too many people trying to access their website all at once. So I'd say just have to keep trying at different times of the day. Early morning seems to work best in my experience.

worrier123

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Having the same issue. Forever in despairing awe of just how bad the IRCC and pretty much every Canadian government website is.

I couldn't upload all the requested supporting documents relating to my change in marital status on my secure portal as it only allows you to two files, despite them requesting about 15 from me. Even after combining and compressing things it was still impossible! So I suppose I've just got to wait until the website works to add the rest of the documents! Great stuff.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
The IRCC website does seem prone to these "500 Internal Server Errors". You could try clearing your cache (you can Google how to do this if you're not familiar) but like has already been mentioned in this thread, an internal server error just means they are having issues on their end and this could be due to too many people trying to access their website all at once. So I'd say just have to keep trying at different times of the day. Early morning seems to work best in my experience.
I already cleared cache et tried different time and again now, and from google, firefox....doesn't work plus no receipt, so that makes communication even more difficult....

worrier123

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Yeah i won't be holding my breath! If I find any more information I'll post here. If/when they eventually fix it I'll post here too!

Reactions: stefi2020

Mahsa-Nor

Jan 29, 2021
Hi everyone, try it with a VPN that changes your IP to a Canada IP. It worked for me and I could submit it though not even any immediate auto-reply, but I hope they'll reply!