+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Webform for SP Reconsideration

Pleasewait

Jul 27, 2021
I asked IRCC the same question so they told me that much delay is possible because of covid. That’s so frustrating that I’ve to wait that much long. I also sent a reminder to Warsaw embassy where my case is. So they simply send me receiving of my email after 2 days!
Should I raise another webform and ask for my response? My other friends/people I know simply got this response after one week of reconsideration “we won’t open your case again” but in my case you can see things are kinda weird

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hey I got this email after submission of reconsideration request
Dear Applicant,

Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of the application has been forwarded to a Migration Officer for review. This delegated official will review the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision. Based on a review of all of these factors, they will consider whether an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has occurred and whether or not the file will be re-opened.

Should the Migration Officer decide to re-open the file, you will be contacted shortly with information on next steps.

If the Migration Officer determines the decision was rendered with no error in fact, law, or procedural fairness, this message will serve as notification of the review and you will receive no further correspondence from our office on this request.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,
Had they reopened your application, they would have informed you. They don't have to inform you if its refused, but they sometimes inform if you raise a webform, just like they informed to me after a month when I raised a webform. You can order GCMS notes, which will include your webform with a reconsideration request and IRCC's response on it.

Pleasewait

Jul 27, 2021
Had they reopened your application, they would have informed you. They don't have to inform you if its refused, but they sometimes inform if you raise a webform, just like they informed to me after a month when I raised a webform. You can order GCMS notes, which will include your webform with a reconsideration request and IRCC's response on it.
Yes you are right they don’t have to inform us, but as per their humanitarian law they’ve to response that’s what IRCC agent told me!!!
what they informed you after a month? Please elaborate? I’ve applied for reconsideration already don’t you think asking for GCMS notes can increment chaos In my case

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Yes you are right they don’t have to inform us, but as per their humanitarian law they’ve to response that’s what IRCC agent told me!!!
what they informed you after a month? Please elaborate? I’ve applied for reconsideration already don’t you think asking for GCMS notes can increment chaos In my case
This is to inform you that your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your application has been reviewed. The delegated official has reviewed the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision. Based on a review of all of these factors, an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has not occurred and your file will not be re-opened.

No further reconsideration requests will be considered within this application.

We trust that the above information will be of assistance to you.

Pleasewait

Jul 27, 2021
This is to inform you that your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your application has been reviewed. The delegated official has reviewed the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision. Based on a review of all of these factors, an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has not occurred and your file will not be re-opened.

No further reconsideration requests will be considered within this application.

We trust that the above information will be of assistance to you.
That’s what I was explaining above, you got refusal on reconsideration straight away. But in my case they told me your case has been sent to visa officer which means they’ve accepted to reconsider my case! But I don’t know why it’s been 55days and still there’s no response

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
That’s what I was explaining above, you got refusal on reconsideration straight away. But in my case they told me your case has been sent to visa officer which means they’ve accepted to reconsider my case! But I don’t know why it’s been 55days and still there’s no response
You asked me what they informed me after a month and now thinking they refused me straight away? this is a response after a month dude, first response was the same as you received. Read carefully.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
You got generic response, but doesnt mean your case will be reconsidered or reopened. It shouldnt take 55days to get reply, if you do reply will be the same. You mentioned about “humanitarian law”, i dont know what specific provision are you referring to

Pleasewait

Jul 27, 2021
You asked me what they informed me after a month and now thinking they refused me straight away? this is a response after a month dude, first response was the same as you received. Read carefully.
Ohh sorry my bad, I just mixed few other comments my apologies. So let me summarise
You applied for reconsideration and you got this response “we have sent your file to visa officer” and then after a month you got this response “you request for reconsideration has been denied” am I right? From which embassy you got this response? Did u waited for a month for response to come or you sent them reminder/webform?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hey I got this email after submission of reconsideration request
Dear Applicant,

Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of the application has been forwarded to a Migration Officer for review. This delegated official will review the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision. Based on a review of all of these factors, they will consider whether an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has occurred and whether or not the file will be re-opened.

Should the Migration Officer decide to re-open the file, you will be contacted shortly with information on next steps.

If the Migration Officer determines the decision was rendered with no error in fact, law, or procedural fairness, this message will serve as notification of the review and you will receive no further correspondence from our office on this request.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,
Just to highlight the above part of your correspondence. You may be waiting for nothing. If they determined that there were no error in previous decision, they will not inform you anymore.

Best to order GCMS.

Pleasewait

Jul 27, 2021
You’re right I should order GCMS notes but when I consulted with IRCC agent through there helpline they told me wait For this request answer before you reapply!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
You’re right I should order GCMS notes but when I consulted with IRCC agent through there helpline they told me wait For this request answer before you reapply!
And how long are you willing to wait? There is no way they can overturn refusal through webform no matter how strong you think your case is. The only way, i repeat only way is, TO REAPPLY.

Pleasewait

Jul 27, 2021
And how long are you willing to wait? There is no way they can overturn refusal through webform no matter how strong you think your case is. The only way, i repeat only way is, TO REAPPLY.
I don’t know I’m planning to raise another webform this week and will apply for GCMS notes. Applying again is not easy they keep refusing