+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Webform for SP Reconsideration

maricelpba

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
The update is that there is no update from the visa office. Looks like they forgot about my request, sent them another web form but nothing from them. Highly disappointed, I made a very strong and complete application. This is so unfair.
Hello! Any recent update about ur case?

Aubrey042878

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Hei! No, I don’t have an AIP. I first applyed on july 2020. The Visa Office that denied me was Abu Dhabi . I didn’t receive any email regarding the webform but I received an automated response because I also sent en email for Sao Paulo consulate ( i sent the webform and the email).
I was denied in 29th March and asked for reconsideration in 5th April. I saw this so called “ghost update” in my profile at 17th Abril , it said my profile was updated and when i loged back it was again with status “refused” It happened three times in a space of one hour but I didn’t receive any email. Needless to say I can’t sleep anymore because i am too ansious for not knowing what is happening :oops:
Hi sorry for the refusal on your case. I was also waiting for my reconsideration. I was refused last March. We applied for judicial review too but i havn't heard any result for both. We have almost the same timeline of application.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Hey @aspirant256 and @Brajenta79 , so sorry to hear about your reconsideration being rejected. From what I observe, a fresh SP application is always better in terms of saving time (but not money - $150). Also, you can always explain point wise the previous refusal reasons. And after reading your comments, if, just in case, I get a refusal, I'll fresh a file application too.

Did you both file a new application then? What is the status if yes?

Pleasewait

Jul 27, 2021
Hey
I got visa refusal and I raised webform. After one week I got this reply “your file has been sent immigration officer” and after that email I have received nothing. It’s been 55days and I’ve also sent them a reminder. Is this normal due to covid? Should I wait more?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hey
I got visa refusal and I raised webform. After one week I got this reply “your file has been sent immigration officer” and after that email I have received nothing. It’s been 55days and I’ve also sent them a reminder. Is this normal due to covid? Should I wait more?
Your request is refused, reapply.

Reactions: wonderbly

Pleasewait

Jul 27, 2021
But I’ve some other friends as well and they got denial on there reconsideration request. They’ve not responded me or anything. I’ve also made calls to IRCC and they told me wait. But still I’m having double thoughts!

Pleasewait

Jul 27, 2021
Hey I got this email after submission of reconsideration request
Dear Applicant,

Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of the application has been forwarded to a Migration Officer for review. This delegated official will review the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision. Based on a review of all of these factors, they will consider whether an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has occurred and whether or not the file will be re-opened.

Should the Migration Officer decide to re-open the file, you will be contacted shortly with information on next steps.

If the Migration Officer determines the decision was rendered with no error in fact, law, or procedural fairness, this message will serve as notification of the review and you will receive no further correspondence from our office on this request.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Reactions: DesiPikachu

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
But I’ve some other friends as well and they got denial on there reconsideration request. They’ve not responded me or anything. I’ve also made calls to IRCC and they told me wait. But still I’m having double thoughts!
I suggest you listen to @aspirant256, he's unfortunately been through this.

Have your application been re-opened or updated in any way?

Waiting this long for a reconsideration on a refusal is futile. In that space of time, you could have requested your GCMS notes and made a fresh application with more chance of success.

Reactions: aspirant256

Pleasewait

Jul 27, 2021
I suggest you listen to @aspirant256, he's unfortunately been through this.

Have your application been re-opened or updated in any way?

Waiting this long for a reconsideration on a refusal is futile. In that space of time, you could have requested your GCMS notes and made a fresh application with more chance of success.
Yes you are right I should’ve applied for GCMS notes. But my case is super strong and there’s nothing to change! I got this response after submission of reconsideration request. IRCC and my IRCC licensed consultant told me that they’ve to reply whether they are accepting your application or giving you another refusal!!
Dear Applicant,

Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of the application has been forwarded to a Migration Officer for review. This delegated official will review the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision. Based on a review of all of these factors, they will consider whether an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has occurred and whether or not the file will be re-opened.

Should the Migration Officer decide to re-open the file, you will be contacted shortly with information on next steps.

If the Migration Officer determines the decision was rendered with no error in fact, law, or procedural fairness, this message will serve as notification of the review and you will receive no further correspondence from our office on this request.

Sincerely,

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yes you are right I should’ve applied for GCMS notes. But my case is super strong and there’s nothing to change! I got this response after submission of reconsideration request. IRCC and my IRCC licensed consultant told me that they’ve to reply whether they are accepting your application or giving you another refusal!!
Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,
That response is standard for all reconsideration request.
If your case was super strong, I doubt it would have been rejected. If it was that ironclad, your request for reconsideration would have been approved by now.

Pleasewait

Jul 27, 2021
That response is standard for all reconsideration request.
If your case was super strong, I doubt it would have been rejected. If it was that ironclad, your request for reconsideration would have been approved by now.
I asked IRCC the same question so they told me that much delay is possible because of covid. That’s so frustrating that I’ve to wait that much long. I also sent a reminder to Warsaw embassy where my case is. So they simply send me receiving of my email after 2 days!