+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Webform for SP Reconsideration

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Were you refused? Study permits aren’t reconsidered. You either reapply or hire a Canadian immigration lawyer and file a judicial review.

Brajenta79

Apr 20, 2021
I got my visa by raising a webform for reconsideration
Hi! Can you please share your timeline ? I sent a webform for reconsideration two weeks ago. Two days ago i saw my status changing from Refused to Profile Updated for three times until it went back to Refusal :( i am so confused ! Please help:(

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi! Can you please share your timeline ? I sent a webform for reconsideration two weeks ago. Two days ago i saw my status changing from Refused to Profile Updated for three times until it went back to Refusal :( i am so confused ! Please help:(
you have an AIP? which visa office? any change in statuses inside the profile? did you receive an email from visa office after you raised webform? can you be more specific with the dates and time? it will help you and others.

Brajenta79

Apr 20, 2021
you have an AIP? which visa office? any change in statuses inside the profile? did you receive an email from visa office after you raised webform? can you be more specific with the dates and time? it will help you and others.
Hei! No, I don’t have an AIP. I first applyed on july 2020. The Visa Office that denied me was Abu Dhabi . I didn’t receive any email regarding the webform but I received an automated response because I also sent en email for Sao Paulo consulate ( i sent the webform and the email).
I was denied in 29th March and asked for reconsideration in 5th April. I saw this so called “ghost update” in my profile at 17th Abril , it said my profile was updated and when i loged back it was again with status “refused” It happened three times in a space of one hour but I didn’t receive any email. Needless to say I can’t sleep anymore because i am too ansious for not knowing what is happening :oops: