+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Webform confirmation

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Almost 8 weeks
Did you have to submit new documents because IRCC requested them or did you want to add more for some other reason?
I'm asking because I forgot to add some docs to my application so I submitted them via webform. I just dont know if they accept them.
Thanks

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Hello, do you guys get an automatic acknowledgment email when you submit an additional doc through Case Specific Enquiry? I submitted mine last week but there was no acknowledgment whatsoever, no idea if they received it or not.

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Did you have to submit new documents because IRCC requested them or did you want to add more for some other reason?
I'm asking because I forgot to add some docs to my application so I submitted them via webform. I just dont know if they accept them.
Thanks
My deadline was the January 30. I submitted all additional documents the first week in January, but when I notice that I didn't get any confirmation from the weform, I resubmit them again before my deadline and got confirmation last week.

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hello, do you guys get an automatic acknowledgment email when you submit an additional doc through Case Specific Enquiry? I submitted mine last week but there was no acknowledgment whatsoever, no idea if they received it or not.
No automatic acknowledgment, you will only get confirmation from the weform department only when they send your documents to your visa office.

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Thanks
I don't know what to tell you, but the date in which you submit your documents on the webform might show up when your visa office gets them. Therefore it might shows that some documents were submitted within the dealine and some after the deadline. Even if you already past your deadline, I am not sure if the webform department will take accept them.
Don't be discouraged, but it is best if you try and also with a letter of explanation.

Reactions: sponsort

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I don't know what to tell you, but the date in which you submit your documents on the webform might show up when your visa office gets them. Therefore it might shows that some documents were submitted within the dealine and some after the deadline. Even if you already past your deadline, I am not sure if the webform department will take accept them.
Don't be discouraged, but it is best if you try and also with a letter of explanation.
Thank you. I dont have a deadline because CIC didnt request anything. I just realised myself that I missed some documents, so I wanted to add them to my application via webcom. I'm just not sure if they will accept them. Thanks anyway for replying.

Reactions: Needtogeahead