+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WEB FORM UPLOAD/RESPONSE QUESTION

SilDan2021

Aug 18, 2021
Hi team,

I submitted my PR (CEC) just over a month ago, but when submitting my Australian criminal background check, I forgot to include my Victoria drivers background check (I lived in Melbourne, Australia for more than 6 months). As I had this document ready (just forgot to include it), I uploaded it via webform about 3 weeks ago, however I haven't heard back from Canada Immigration confirming they've received it to attach to my profile. I've also checked my profile to see if it had been attached, but I also can't see it there.

I submitted another request 1 week ago as I wanted to cover all grounds and confirm they received it, but once again nothing. Am I likely to have my application rejected if they process my application and the drivers background check hasn't been attached to my profile, even though I sent through a web form request 3 weeks ago? I'm freaking out and there's no other way for me to contact them/upload it to my profile.

If you have any thoughts/suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi team,

I submitted my PR (CEC) just over a month ago, but when submitting my Australian criminal background check, I forgot to include my Victoria drivers background check (I lived in Melbourne, Australia for more than 6 months). As I had this document ready (just forgot to include it), I uploaded it via webform about 3 weeks ago, however I haven't heard back from Canada Immigration confirming they've received it to attach to my profile. I've also checked my profile to see if it had been attached, but I also can't see it there.

I submitted another request 1 week ago as I wanted to cover all grounds and confirm they received it, but once again nothing. Am I likely to have my application rejected if they process my application and the drivers background check hasn't been attached to my profile, even though I sent through a web form request 3 weeks ago? I'm freaking out and there's no other way for me to contact them/upload it to my profile.

If you have any thoughts/suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!
That's normal. You'll receive an acknowledgement email between 4-5 weeks from the date of webform request you submitted.

Your forwarded documents will be tagged to your application.

If you don't get any response after 5 weeks, call CIC and confirm it from the agent.