+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Web Design & Development program ( certificate of achievement)

Aug 23, 2021
Guys can we get a study visa from india for web design and development. Its an undergraduate program. I am confused please help

mikrokosmos

Star Member
May 1, 2021
Guys can we get a study visa from india for web design and development. Its an undergraduate program. I am confused please help
I got one but i'm from PH. so, it really depends on how you defend it on your SOP. Have a strong SOP and explain the benefit of this program for you in details.

guguta

Sep 12, 2020
Startup in web design is a path, everyone has their own path. Guaranteed direct path for all in the profession is not, because the starting point is different for everyone - this is called experience and culture, which are built up over the years.
If you want to make your own online store, it's pretty easy if you take courses or order help with organizing an online store. So do not think that the courses - this is a profession, all the courses only open a profession, and you become a professional yourself, continuously developing further and gaining versatile life experience.

hachosk

Jan 30, 2017
Hi,
I am not sure but if they are both eligible then you will receive 3 year PGWP.
The 1 year Web Design & Development Certificate of Achievement program I know is eligible but I am not sure about 1 year UX Design Graduate Certificate program. I assume it probably will be.
Hello Fabiog, thank you for all the information. Besides the PGWP, how is the program itself? Did it help to find a job in the field? Thank you!

Reactions: Fabiog

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hello Fabiog, thank you for all the information. Besides the PGWP, how is the program itself? Did it help to find a job in the field? Thank you!
Hi, the program can become intensive with many projects happening at the same time. you will learn about different aspects such as HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, use photoshop to create wireframes and mockups etc. It is possible to get an entry level web designer job but you will need to do some extra learning to get good with javascript especially if you are a beginner.

Timitrace

Jul 21, 2022
Hi, the program can become intensive with many projects happening at the same time. you will learn about different aspects such as HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, use photoshop to create wireframes and mockups etc. It is possible to get an entry level web designer job but you will need to do some extra learning to get good with javascript especially if you are a beginner.
Please how much does the program cost?

manna84

Aug 31, 2019
The program cost around $10k CAD for 2 semesters in 2023 which is same for domestic & international students. My advise would be to learn little bit about html & CSS before joining as it would be helpful. And as Fabio said..we all got pgwp but it will be 1 year only for a 1yr certificate