+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Web Design & Development program ( certificate of achievement)

Singleous

Mar 5, 2019
I recently received an offer letter for web Design & Development from Humber College Sep’19 intake.
The program credentials is Certificate of achievement.
The offer letter clearly specifies as 1 year (2 sem ) duration.
Date of start : 3rd sep ‘19
Date of completion: expected april 2020
Its a full time academic program.
Any current or passed out students please can u guys help me wether ill be eligible for PGWP?

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
You might get a one year PGWP. It is up to the visa officer to decide if you will receive a PGWP.
what is your ielts score?

Reactions: Singleous

mikrokosmos

Star Member
May 1, 2021
I wanted to update that I completed this course and I was also granted a PGWP even though it was a certificate.
woooow! i've been researching and looking for someone who could confirm this. thank you so much! i'm taking this course too and waiting for my visa. congrats on your pgwp!

Reactions: Fabiog

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
woooow! i've been researching and looking for someone who could confirm this. thank you so much! i'm taking this course too and waiting for my visa. congrats on your pgwp!
you are welcome, i have not been on this website for a long time and today I was checking my history and decided to update this post to help anyone else.
good luck to you.

Reactions: mikrokosmos

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hi @Fabiog ,

What's your timeline for your PGVWP? I submitted mine yesterday.
I think I submitted the PGWP application in September and received approval in December so it was about 90 days .
you might get yours sooner or later, check the processing times on the website, I heard some people got it approved in few weeks.

lillily

Aug 5, 2021
Hi yall, I'm planning to apply for a 1 year UX Design Graduate Certificate program, and a 1 year Web Design & Development Certificate of Achievement program at Humber next year. So I can combine these 2 programs to apply for a 3-year PGWP right? I'd be thankful for any help!

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hi yall, I'm planning to apply for a 1 year UX Design Graduate Certificate program, and a 1 year Web Design & Development Certificate of Achievement program at Humber next year. So I can combine these 2 programs to apply for a 3-year PGWP right? I'd be thankful for any help!
Hi,
I am not sure but if they are both eligible then you will receive 3 year PGWP.
The 1 year Web Design & Development Certificate of Achievement program I know is eligible but I am not sure about 1 year UX Design Graduate Certificate program. I assume it probably will be.

Reactions: lillily