+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We went the Investor visa route

jeffnanne

Jun 18, 2009
Hello,
First post here, we applied about 22 months ago using the investor visa scheme. We had our call for funds 3 weeks ago. And had the letter yesterday letting us know the government have the investor money.

So, that is all good! Just waiting for our call for passports.

Does anyone know? Is it possible to take the passports to CHC London. and have it all done while you are there?

Jeff

Tonio

Apr 7, 2009
Hi jeff congrats sounds like you have made it then. I am just starting the same process. Did you use an imigration lawyer or do it yourself. Any advice would be great, thanks Tony.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jeffnanne said:
Hello,
First post here, we applied about 22 months ago using the investor visa scheme. We had our call for funds 3 weeks ago. And had the letter yesterday letting us know the government have the investor money.

So, that is all good! Just waiting for our call for passports.

Does anyone know? Is it possible to take the passports to CHC London. and have it all done while you are there?

Jeff
Nope, you drop them off on a thursday afternoon and pick them up 2 weeks later on the thursday.

PMM

barkati

Jan 3, 2010
I am also thinking to apply via investor visa scheme. Could you tell me that you applied with CA$400,000 or CA$120,000 ?

hanh

Apr 24, 2010
Appling under the federal investor class might take us about 4 years to get a visa . especially in CIC Singapore Office .