+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We sent you a message about your application

vkb_1612

Nov 1, 2019
Hi, the PR tracker for my sponsorship application shows "We sent you a message about your application" on 19 March 2023 but I didn't get any email from IRCC and nor does my GCKey account where my application is linked show any message. Did anyone know where I can find this message or if it is common to get such spurious messages. Thanks!

Reactions: robinrust and Alnat
Feb 15, 2023
Hi, the PR tracker for my sponsorship application shows "We sent you a message about your application" on 19 March 2023 but I didn't get any email from IRCC and nor does my GCKey account where my application is linked show any message. Did anyone know where I can find this message or if it is common to get such spurious messages. Thanks!
I am just want to say that If the PR tracker for your sponsorship application shows that IRCC has sent you a message about your application, it is possible that the message was sent to a different email address than the one you are checking or it may have been filtered as spam or junk by your email provider.

To check if the message was sent to a different email address, you should review all email addresses associated with your application and check their inboxes, including any email addresses provided by your sponsor. Landstar Online

If you are unable to locate the message in your email or in your GCKey account, you can contact IRCC's Client Support Centre for assistance. They may be able to provide you with additional information about the message and help you access it.

It is also possible that the message is a system error or glitch. In such cases, you may wish to wait a few days and check your email and GCKey account again to see if the message appears. If you continue to experience issues, contacting IRCC's Client Support Centre is the best course of action.

Last edited:

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
I got the same thing yesterday when I checked....update on spousal tracker that we sent a message on March 3rd but no emails or contact from IRCC. I believe the spousal tracker is being updated and could be just a glitch. I am gonna wait and see if anything changes.

Reactions: robinrust

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
I got the same thing yesterday when I checked....update on spousal tracker that we sent a message on March 3rd but no emails or contact from IRCC. I believe the spousal tracker is being updated and could be just a glitch. I am gonna wait and see if anything changes.
I got the same message for spousal sponroship on PA's tracker for date March 19, 2023. But I didn't receive any message/ email on gckey or directly. No idea what they sent.

vkb_1612

Nov 1, 2019
Thanks for the information. This does look like a system glitch. This new tracker is pretty useless anyway. If you do find any message, please do update us here.

Reactions: Alnat and 1996kaur

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Thanks for the information. This does look like a system glitch. This new tracker is pretty useless anyway. If you do find any message, please do update us here.
What is your timeline? I got pre arrival on dec14 and waiting for background to start /PPR

vkb_1612

Nov 1, 2019
I submitted it on 30 August 2022 and got AOR on 30 November. No updates since then. Eligibility and Background checks both not started.

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
I got the same message for spousal sponroship on PA's tracker for date March 19, 2023. But I didn't receive any message/ email on gckey or directly. No idea what they sent.
It was a glitch and has been fixed now. I dont see those messages anymore.

robinrust

Dec 9, 2022
FSW here, and I've got the same thing, They said they sent me a message on Feb.17, but it just appeared within the recent 2 or 3 days, and I've got no new message in my GCKey account.
I currently only have "Background Verification" to be cleared, and I'm anxiously waiting...

chittral

May 15, 2023
I received this same message on May 10 (just logged in today on the tracker) but I didn't get a message from IRCC either.

May 19, 2023
Hello po, got the same message today in PR tracker but didn't receive any messages or email.. where can I find the message please? thank you in advance