+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. What is this mean?? help

Maccharleston

Jan 24, 2018
s this application? Details Help
Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your background check was completed. Help
Final decision

Got same, am yet to collect my passport, does it mean refusal?

tahir88

May 23, 2019
My Online Account Is showing the following status :
A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
1). We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below (Help?)
2). You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes (Help?)
3). We do not need additional documents. (Help?)
4). You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes (Help?).
5). We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.(Help?)
6). Your background check was completed.(Help?)
7). We regret to inform you that your application was refused. Check your messages below for details(Help?)

But nothing there in Messages about your application section.
Does any body know that how much time would they take to send the refusal letter ?
Would embassy upload the rejection letter here on my online account or they will send it on my postal address through courier ?

(Note : I filled the paper based application through VFS global then I linked it with my online account )

walugyoj

Sep 9, 2020
s this application? Details Help
Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your background check was completed. Help
Final decision
did you finally get a positive feedback or you were rejected