+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. What is this mean?? help

Bahi

Oct 6, 2017
s this application? Details Help
Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your background check was completed. Help
Final decision

tbk57

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
s this application? Details Help
Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your background check was completed. Help
Final decision
Hi
I have the same status these days.
What was the final decision?
Did you receive a r

mandeepsidhu

Apr 28, 2015
It looked like a refusal, could be because of missing documents or may be officer was not satisfied with the job/duties one has claimed points for.
I submitted on 29 Jan, My passport dispatched yesterday, I will probably get it on Monday. I just linked online and my status shows the same. let see what happens.