Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
So I was just down in Houston Texas, and man oh man do I love the Latino people, such a rich culture, amazing food, drop dead gorgeous women.

Most of all I miss the food, you can't get food like that up here, but I'm also intrigued by hispanic culture.

I wish we could bring more Mexicans here, mostly its just Indians, and Chinese who come to Canada, I think we should open up a PR lottery program for Hispanic people, and just bring them into the country in large numbers, as long their healthy with a clean police record, bring em into Canada.

Hispanics would be a huge boost to the Canadian economy, these people love to shop and shop and go to malls. They work hard and could provide so many services for cheap.

We have lots of Indian, Chinese and Pakistani people, lets open up the door to Mexican people, let em come and work, they will bring this dead boring country to life.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAL1984 said:
We have lots of Indian, Chinese and Pakistani people, lets open up the door to Mexican people, let em come and work, they will bring this dead boring country to life.
Canada is far from boring, maybe you are living in the wrong place.

salmtzo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
I am Mexican and don't find Canada boring at all, I have been learning a lot of things and I encourage my kids to learn the "Canadian Ways" as well as keep our traditions; like our food, yesterday my wife cooked "Chilaquiles con Pollo" for supper, delicious!! Yes I might not be able to do the things I used to do there, but Hey! This is Canada not México; One of the things I miss the most is my sport, I used to play Baseball (some people call it Hardball) all year round.

AAL1984, Thanks for your comments there is not a lot of people that talk like that about Mexicans, although I know a few at work that love going to México and they like the people as well; they go there every year.

Cheers Everybody.

salmtzo