+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message

Rumbi

Mar 22, 2017
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am applying for a supervisa for my parents. Their status has been saying we need more documents to continue processing your application we will send you a message with more details but I haven’t received any messages in their account. Has anyone else gone through this? It’s been days now with that statement.

They are doing a background check because my parents are civil servants-Teachers.

Any input would be appreciated.