+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"We need additional documents. Check your messages below for details." - Still no messages

OrangeTornado

Apr 7, 2017
Hello, I'm applying for PR though family sponsorship. My wife is Canadian.

On June 2nd my wife was accepted as a sponsor. The email stated that I would be sent an email telling me exact details on how to submit a schedule A background/deceleration in 5 business days. We waited around 7 for the additional details then submitted the Scheduled A through the Web Form because someone recommended it. That was a little over a week ago and still no updates or messages. What should my next steps be? submit the forum by mail? the application details even says that they require more documents and to check below messages for more information. But my messages are empty.

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
I had read about this recently on the CIC website (login page i think). There was a message in red saying that there had been an error or glitch about requesting extra documents and that people had received messages to that effect incorrectly. It said if extra docs were actually required a message specifying which docs, would be sent to you.

Im sure i also read something on this forum about that error/glitch.

Maybe go back to CIC and see i that error message is still there. Or maybe someone else will weigh in and know about this also.

OrangeTornado

Apr 7, 2017
I had read about this recently on the CIC website (login page i think). There was a message in red saying that there had been an error or glitch about requesting extra documents and that people had received messages to that effect incorrectly. It said if extra docs were actually required a message specifying which docs, would be sent to you.

Im sure i also read something on this forum about that error/glitch.

Maybe go back to CIC and see i that error message is still there. Or maybe someone else will weigh in and know about this also.
No error messages as far as I can see. But I did just realize that my message area says "No data available in table" and not "No messages". I submitted a Error report. I hope it doesn't take too much longer, we're approaching 30 days, which they said might cause further delays.

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
the schedule A did u mail it in? if u mailed it did you sign with a pen the signature field next to your name? if you did not then you need to print another one sign it and send it to them that happened to me it was not signed thought validation alone waa food enough until they sent me letter stating it waa still required