+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We have received her medical results and her application has been finalised

Chidi96

May 8, 2014
Please can someone tell me what this means :)"We have received her medical results and her application has been finalised"

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I understand, the CIC officer who handles the case has made a final decision regarding the application. Good luck!

rianne1006

May 7, 2014
Chidi96 said:
Please can someone tell me what this means :)"We have received her medical results and her application has been finalised"
hi! Did you apply for your child? Study Permit also? Thanks!

rianne1006

May 7, 2014
Chidi96 said:
Can I ask some questions, please. I also applied my daughter for a study permit and she was just done with her medical exams last April 15. SLEC said her results are okay and she's on que for sending. Question is, after the submission to Canadian Embassy, what was the next step that they asked for you to do and how many weeks did it take to hear from them?
I am just worried with my daughter's application.
Thank you very much!

Satvir Singh

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Samrala,Punjab,India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 07,2014
File Transfer...
09 May,2014
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2014 Wahaguru
rianne1006 said:
Can I ask some questions, please. I also applied my daughter for a study permit and she was just done with her medical exams last April 15. SLEC said her results are okay and she's on que for sending. Question is, after the submission to Canadian Embassy, what was the next step that they asked for you to do and how many weeks did it take to hear from them?
I am just worried with my daughter's application.
Thank you very much!
Where are you from??
Check the approx. time to give visa of your visa office on CIC website.