+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

Bethyalexa

Jun 14, 2022
Hey. I have given my biometrics on 27th May 2022. But I have not received any update in my GC Key portal against my application. I have raised a webform as well for the same. Is it normal to happen? The status just reads "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details." Please Help.
Same thing with my application, my biometrics is showing on as valid but it still has the message of we haven’t received your biometrics…..

but then again I red an article about ghost updates, so they might have gotten the biometrics and working on the application but they are not just updating it, because normally if they do not get your biometrics 30 days after sending the biometrics enrollment then they will most likely cancel the application.

all we can do is pray and hope for the best
Goodluck to us all ❤

Metro

Jul 12, 2022
Hey guys I think everyone here is passing through the same problem it's best if there is a platform on WhatsApp or telegram we can drop or opinion and comment on because I have alot of friends passing through the same thing

Anujtyagi15

Jun 6, 2022
Hey guys I think everyone here is passing through the same problem it's best if there is a platform on WhatsApp or telegram we can drop or opinion and comment on because I have alot of friends passing through the same thing
Your biometric is also not updated?

Anujtyagi15

Jun 6, 2022
Oh okay, I applied on 9th july
Biometric done on 13th (same day updated)
Medical done on 29th june
Till now no update
you said your biometrics were not updated on GCkey above. In my case it shows my biometric data on the right side but it does not says BIOMETRIC COMPLETE on the left side of screen. Is it the same case for you?

Hamza555

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
you said your biometrics were not updated on GCkey above. In my case it shows my biometric data on the right side but it does not says BIOMETRIC COMPLETE on the left side of screen. Is it the same case for you?
Yes same i meant to say biometric updated on right side where it says enrollment but the status says your action required and we need your fingerprints

Reactions: Anujtyagi15

Hamza555

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022
yeah got my ppr on 4th august. Biometrics were updated on the same day. Medicals were updated a week before that (27th july)
Okok thankyouu
Just got an ghost update status changed to submitted but biometric still not updated any idea why did this happen?