+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

Anujtyagi15

Jun 6, 2022
Hey. I have given my biometrics on 27th May 2022. But I have not received any update in my GC Key portal against my application. I have raised a webform as well for the same. Is it normal to happen? The status just reads "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details." Please Help.

aliasgar.s01

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
I submitted my biometrics on 24th May & have the same message. There is probably a huge delay in processing biometrics & thus the complete application as well.
I guess all you can do is wait & pray. Best of luck!

Reactions: Bethyalexa

Anujtyagi15

Jun 6, 2022
I submitted my biometrics on 24th May & have the same message. There is probably a huge delay in processing biometrics & thus the complete application as well.
I guess all you can do is wait & pray. Best of luck!
Do let me know if you get an update on your profile. Do you think it is a minor issue?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
It's been over a month now and still no update. I am worried now.
If this is a technical glitch it can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months for the update to reflect

However if VFS was not able to capture, they will contact you

Try visiting them in person now that they are open

Good Luck

aliasgar.s01

Star Member
Jun 21, 2022
Do let me know if you get an update on your profile. Do you think it is a minor issue?
I read in an article that your medical, biometrics, background etc. everything will be updated once they start working on your file. So there's nothing to be worried about. If it gets delayed beyond the 12-14week timeline (I hope it won't) then you should contact IRCC & ask for an update.

Anujtyagi15

Jun 6, 2022
If this is a technical glitch it can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months for the update to reflect

However if VFS was not able to capture, they will contact you

Try visiting them in person now that they are open

Good Luck
VFS says that they immediately send the biometrics. Also, my biometrics are showing as valid on ircc database. Is it a glitch then? Should I not be worried?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I applied on 23 may 2022. Still i might have to defer? Oh no.
avg processing time is 12 - 13 weeks.

So it may be too close. Speak to your coll/Univ and find out what the options are

Back in 2021, they were a lot more generous. Not anymore is what I know of