+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"We are unable to validate your document at this time, please retry later."

dbdbdb

Jun 3, 2013
Does anyone know what this error on the MyCIC webpage means? Are they having technical problems, or did I make a mistake filling in the form (the form validates without a problem).

Cmontoya

Jun 8, 2013
The same is happening to me, I am so frustrated.
The same message "We are unable to validate your document at this time, please retry later."
I am looking for answers in this forum.
If you figure out how to upload the form please let me know, I'll do the same for you !!!

eic

Jun 15, 2013
I had the same problem for 5 days, then I installed the latest Acrobat Reader version (11.0.0.3), opened the document, validated and saved it and finally I can upload it.
I wish it works for you.

BecSachse

Jun 16, 2013
I was also having the same problem back in April... it took me 4 days to get through.

What web browser are you using?? The website is extremely temperamental with Internet Explorer. I've only been able to log into myCIC just thrpugh luck every 10 days or so. Can I suggest using GOOGLE CHROME. Since changing browsers I've had no problems with the website.

mukherje

May 31, 2016
Has anyone figured out the solution, I'm getting the same error.

- My pdf form validates correctly and the bar codes are generated
- I have the latest version of Adobe Reader
- I have tried dozens of times on Chrome and IE, but keep getting the same error.

Quite frustrating!

mukherje

May 31, 2016
Ok it worked for me just now.

I just tried the next day and it worked. So it seems that this has to do with their system.