+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Johnson112

Star Member
Jul 20, 2021
Yeah but if you check the date that they are currently on its june 6 to june 12 so how comes mine hasnt had any update i wonder? I mean its so lame how they dont give email updates on your applications
hopefully this week you will get through.

abdulshaik

Jun 22, 2020
Applied 5th june medicals passed 7th june biometrics done 11th june no add docs needed no interview needed either its stuck at we are reviewing whether you meet the eligiblity requirments and we are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information can anyone tell me what stage my application is in? And how long i may have to wait ?
Do we receive biometrics instructions letter within 24hrs of applying? SDS category

Dharam15

Aug 26, 2021
Do we receive biometrics instructions letter within 24hrs of applying? SDS category
You need to check whether they require your biometrics or not in some cases they may not and if they do just head on to check application status and besides the biometrics requirments you will find the instructions on the next steps and the procedure on how to upload.

abdulshaik

Jun 22, 2020
You need to check whether they require your biometrics or not in some cases they may not and if they do just head on to check application status and besides the biometrics requirments you will find the instructions on the next steps and the procedure on how to upload.
If you are applying for first time biometrics is mandatory right?

Dharam15

Aug 26, 2021
Biometrics are mandatory.
Not amust DEPENDS on which country youre applying from you can google on your countries requirements if you need medicals and biometrics or one of the either.

Note that biometrics are also used for BACKGROUND CHECK. To keep it short, IF IRCC NEEDS YOUR BIOMETRICS IT WILL NOTIFY YOU OF THE NECESSARY STEPS TO TAKE. Just keep checking your Status JUST once everyday incase of updates and additional requirements that way you will avoid any delays.

Last edited: