+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Dreamer1234

Jun 11, 2021
I applied on 29th Jan 2021,online from UAE for may 2021 intake, Biomatric updated 3rd Feb and eligibility review message changes to this by 10 Feb I think. So can I expect the result? Any thoughts
Did u applied under SDS category??? Did u receiv ur PPR???

Dev78

Aug 15, 2020
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements " does this mean eligibility review started for my application or it just a default status? please help. I applied in july 10 under SDS from india.
How long does this message display in the profile? Till the time PPR is received? or there is a different message post this one?

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
I have a concern about the eligibility review, my eligibility review is rolled back today from we are reviewing to we will send you a message when we start review of your eligibility. anyone has any answer about this or is anyone facing the same issue?

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
Hello
I apply for a study permit. Yesterday my eligibility review has started, even though i still haven’t made the medical exam. and there was no change whatsoever in the medical exam. i’m a little worry. Is it normal that the eligibility review started and they don’t request the medical?
Yes it's a normal thing.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements " does this mean eligibility review started for my application or it just a default status? please help. I applied in july 10 under SDS from india.
hi what happened with ur application? did u get decision?