Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
thank you for your replies. I actually saw some people saying they received a notification on their emails about eligibility review starting, that's why I asked. Some brazilians got their AIPs on first week of August or even medical requests last week. I sent an email to Sao Paolo's office regarding applications with no updates at all but they gave me a generic reply. Let's keep waiting then.
You can order GCMS notes to confirm the status of your application.

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
You can order GCMS notes to confirm the status of your application.
I plan to request them in October if nothing changes at all, I still have some time. It's just strange that some Brazilians already have their AIPs when they applied in August or like July 30. There are brazilians who applied in february with no updates since then (not me) and their applications are in Sao Paolo with no answers at all.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
I plan to request them in October if nothing changes at all, I still have some time. It's just strange that some Brazilians already have their AIPs when they applied in August or like July 30. There are brazilians who applied in february with no updates since then (not me) and their applications are in Sao Paolo with no answers at all.
You applied for Jan 2021? If that's the case, then you have to wait a bit longer. Since Fall applications are priority at the moment, chances are, they might not look at your application for another month or so.

Reactions: HopelessBR

sanjusajan

Aug 19, 2020
I got a ghost update on my gckey account yesterday. My medical got updated on 28th august and same day eligibility review started.
Hope something good is coming.

Timeline:
Applied on July 2
SDS

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
You applied for Jan 2021? If that's the case, then you have to wait a bit longer. Since Fall applications are priority at the moment, chances are, they might not look at your application for another month or so.
Yes, that's why I'm still waiting and didn't request GCMS notes. Might even have nothing to see there if I requested them this week. I actually had a question about medicals, that's why I sent them an email.

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
I expect that processing delays depend on several factors among which is difficulty verifying the information you presented in your application due to delays
in answers from the sources (government, bank, etc..).

My application was initially set for Fall 2020, but the semester had already started in August 31 so I had to defer until January and I was losing my mind because the procession was taking too long. I updated the IRCC with my new LOA.. not sure if that's going to put more delays on the visa decision.

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
I expect that processing delays depend on several factors among which is difficulty verifying the information you presented in your application due to delays
in answers from the sources (government, bank, etc..).

My application was initially set for Fall 2020, but the semester had already started in August 31 so I had to defer until January and I was losing my mind because the procession was taking too long. I updated the IRCC with my new LOA.. not sure if that's going to put more delays on the visa decision.
Yeah, I actually asked 3 questions to Sao paolo office but they only answered one of them XD but that's ok, at least we have some time till january. I feel sorry for fall applicants who are in the dark for months. I can only imagine what you had gone through

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Yeah, I actually asked 3 questions to Sao paolo office but they only answered one of them XD but that's ok, at least we have some time till january. I feel sorry for fall applicants who are in the dark for months. I can only imagine what you had gone through
Not gonna lie, this is the most stressful time of my life after high school. I hope we all receive our SPs and be done with it.

jaskaranskhn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
I got a ghost update on my gckey account yesterday. My medical got updated on 28th august and same day eligibility review started.
Hope something good is coming.

Timeline:
Applied on July 2
SDS
Mine is also same as yurs applied 2nd july sds.. medical pssed on 28th aug..

Still waitin

Did you gt any update ?

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
I applied on the 2nd of Sep for '21 intake and the very next day got a message on my GC account that my application status has changes... But I couldn't see any change when I checked. The following I realised that the "review of eligibility" has changed from "your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility" to "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". Seems pretty quick to me after reading lots of comments here.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
I applied on the 2nd of Sep for '21 intake and the very next day got a message on my GC account that my application status has changes... But I couldn't see any change when I checked. The following I realised that the "review of eligibility" has changed from "your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility" to "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". Seems pretty quick to me after reading lots of comments here.
From where you have applied and for what program?

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Applied from Oman. The application is for a study permit.