+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing the results of your medical exam-Inland spousal

heather.rajat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi Everyone

We have an inland spousal application in process since August 22, 2017. We have been checking our cic account at least once a week since then. Today, we saw an update on it stating that they are reviewing the results of my medical exam. However, I never had an medical exam done. Also, I never got an email or letter from them asking for one. I didn't submit anything medical-related with my application either. I am worried if I missed the chance of doing the medical exam. Please help!!

Any response will be much appreciated.
Thank you

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi Everyone

We have an inland spousal application in process since August 22, 2017. We have been checking our cic account at least once a week since then. Today, we saw an update on it stating that they are reviewing the results of my medical exam. However, I never had an medical exam done. Also, I never got an email or letter from them asking for one. I didn't submit anything medical-related with my application either. I am worried if I missed the chance of doing the medical exam. Please help!!

Thank you
The request is coming. They just sent a huge batch to June July and August inland applicants.

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Hi Everyone

Thank you
it may take them a couple of days to send you the request. if you don't receive it by thursday, phone the call-centre because sometimes their correspondence doesn't reach the intended recipient.

heather.rajat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
The request is coming. They just sent a huge batch to June July and August inland applicants.
it may take them a couple of days to send you the request. if you don't receive it by thursday, phone the call-centre because sometimes their correspondence doesn't reach the intended recipient.

Thank you. I got the request a couple hours later, I guess I was overreacting. do you guys know if there is a post with timelines for inland apps?

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request