+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'We are reviewing results of your medical exam' - what does this imply?

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
As I am in the similar situation, I did ask the agent when I called CIC. They did say officer will ask. They also said I can take one more and send it in webform if I am really interested. They did confirm that will not negatively impact the application. So since you already scheduled one, go for it.

Reactions: CANADIANFOREVER

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
I did receive my GCMS notes, it says medical is expired but there is no special note to officer on this. There are couple of other items that are noted as review required. As the medical was active at the time of AOR, they will either extend or ask for one more. The case will not be denied because of this. Good luck to you. Keep this group posted on the outcome. Or send an email on the outcome.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Ok...I do not remember exactly what happened after that....coz I did medical twice coz first got expired....but to sum up...I have landed in Canada in Feb 2019...so all was well...and no issues with meds too.
Hi there,

Can you please tell me what finally happened after the status was changed?

Aug 16, 2016
I did receive my GCMS notes, it says medical is expired but there is no special note to officer on this. There are couple of other items that are noted as review required. As the medical was active at the time of AOR, they will either extend or ask for one more. The case will not be denied because of this. Good luck to you. Keep this group posted on the outcome. Or send an email on the outcome.[/QUOTE
Thank you for your help. I had 6 of my friends applying under cec in November. Everyone received their PPR's. Latest was in 175 days and earliest in 147 days. CIC agent was very clear that all the processing is over and only awaiting as medical is under review again. One thing is sure that only after the entire processing is over, the officer can ask the CMO for an extension on medical if that is the only thing holding the application. Not sure how long does the extension takes as it comes from the home country where the last medical was done.

Aug 16, 2016

Thank you for your help. I had 6 of my friends applying under cec in November. Everyone received their PPR's. Latest was in 175 days and earliest in 147 days. CIC agent was very clear that all the processing is over and only awaiting as medical is under review again. One thing is sure that only after the entire processing is over, the officer can ask the CMO for an extension on medical if that is the only thing holding the application. Not sure how long does the extension takes as it comes from the home country where the last medical was done

Reactions: ih.un

Anna09

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Hi I still didn’t receive medical request,
I’m December 2017 inland applicants and my status showing reviewing the result of medical exams for last 11 month !!! I never done medical before .
Anyone have same situation??

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Sorry to hear your case. Mine is still the same since Jan 2019, however, I know that my spouse medicals are expired after I submitted. I was told they will ask me for remedial if needed. The best bet for you is to order GCMS and see what else is holding your case. There might be some other thing in process and they would have kept medicals for last. Good luck.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi I still didn’t receive medical request,
I’m December 2017 inland applicants and my status showing reviewing the result of medical exams for last 11 month !!! I never done medical before .
Anyone have same situation??
DId you made a request for your GCMS?

Anna09

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Sorry to hear your case. Mine is still the same since Jan 2019, however, I know that my spouse medicals are expired after I submitted. I was told they will ask me for remedial if needed. The best bet for you is to order GCMS and see what else is holding your case. There might be some other thing in process and they would have kept medicals for last. Good luck.
Thanks for your helpful reply ,
Does GCMS note might have negative impact at my application? And how long will take for them to reply to GCMS since I only 30 days left ,and what do u suggest to write ? Thanks again

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks for your helpful reply ,
Does GCMS note might have negative impact at my application? And how long will take for them to reply to GCMS since I only 30 days left ,and what do u suggest to write ? Thanks again
I dint understand what you mean by only 30 days last. Use getgcms.com to order one online. You don’t need to write anything special. Once you fill in your personal and application info, and make payment, they will send a page for you to sign and send it back. It takes 30 days to get your notes after you send the signed copy good luck.

Anna09

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I dint understand what you mean by only 30 days last. Use getgcms.com to order one online. You don’t need to write anything special. Once you fill in your personal and application info, and make payment, they will send a page for you to sign and send it back. It takes 30 days to get your notes after you send the signed copy good luck.
Thanks for reply
My application received on December 2017for PNP paper base inland , the processing time is 19 month and in my account tool bar it shows only 30 days left to fulfil 19 month .

Pushpakhatri

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I did my medical twice
After six months they are saying we are reviewing your medical
Exam
Previously it was showing that you have passed the medical exam
Anyone with similar case or any idea what’s happening

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
I did my medical twice
After six months they are saying we are reviewing your medical
Exam
Previously it was showing that you have passed the medical exam
Anyone with similar case or any idea what’s happening
Is your current medical active? Then there may be additional test request for you or any of the applicant in your profile. If that’s the case, you will get a request accordingly. Call IRCC once.