Additional tests requested on 05-06-2014
Med's Done....
Feb. 2014 & August 5th 2014
Interview........
24-FEB-2015
Passport Req..
24-MAR-2015...received at VO 6-APR-2015
Ali82 said:
My wife is Canadian citizenship and she is sponsoring me, we will stay with her family there. And she is planning to activate her health insurance during our holiday but still the time is not enought to get it before baby delivery which is expected on 1st of Aug.
The only solution I have is trying to explain for them the situation, so we can postpone the documents submition for more than 60 days, but still I'm not sure if we can travel before 15th of Sep, we need to check with the doctor at that date to know if we can or not.
Ok I know that obviously you want to travel together and stuff but I really think you are just going to complicate things by asking them to extend your landing visa. You medical needs to be valid so they might make you do another one and who knows how long it will take for them to process that. By mid september your baby will be born and yes if something happens like any complications, your wife might not be able to travel, but you will. In a worst case scenario situation you could go by yourself, do the landing, and then just turn around and go back. Plane tickets are a lot of money but I still think spending the money is better than further complicating the visa process. You could consider not going to visit Canada now, since you will be going there for good in the fall anyways.

Of course send them a letter with your passport explaining that she cannot cancel her visa yet, but I don't think you should ask for an extension.

Ali82

May 4, 2014
In Ontario, I don't think we will go for midwife .... We will send an email to the imbassy, then we decide ... But for sure we can't do anything before going on holiday to Canada since we have only 1 week which is not enough for her to quit from her job and to cancel her UAE visa.

786star

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Just email them about your whole situation and ask for extension ....also I would recommend u to go the canadian embassy at your place and explain your situation .....they might be able to extend it for you.....going in person works ...take the print of your email with them and doctors note as well .......yes ,,......go and you will get the extension .....IN shaa Allah ....

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
Ali82 said:
Hello,

I received this a letter from Abu Dhabi embassy end of April 2014 to inform me that my visa is ready to be issued, one of the requirement was to cancel my spouse visa (UAE residence), we have 60 days to submit the documents, and the visa will be valid until 15th of Sep'14, now the situation is the followng:

1- we already booked a return flight tickets for 2 weeks to Canada for holiday before getting that email, we are traveling after 2 weeks from now, so we have only 25 days to submit the documents when we returned back.

2- My wife is pregnant (my sponsor) and she already started her 7th month, her health insurance has been cancelled in Canada after moving to UAE before 2 years, and if she activate it during our holiday, it will take 3 months to be issued, and of course she has health insurance in UAE, but we will lose it in case we cancelled her UAE residence.

3- After coming back from Canada, her doctor is not allowing her to travel, since the delivery is expected to be on 1st on August, that why it's very difficult to cancel her UAE residence before that.
We have checked the website and it was mentioned that if we didn't submit document within 60 days, may we need to submit the whole applications again.

Sorry for the details, Please advise.

Thanks a lot for your help
Best thing is to pay a visit to the visa office with you wife,
and talk to an immigration officer about your situation,
I would not advise you to travel under your current circumstances, and they will understand that,

We are just people, and sometimes we need to think about us as people and not as a set of rules to follow,

they will give you an extension, that is what you need to ask,
and they will grant it providing that you take with you the medical evidence and recommendation,

just to have it in paper... with the expert opinion of a recognized physician ....

Don't worry, but you need to act and let them know what is all about.. and why you need the extension