+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are ready for application .. but ... help!

AlCan

Jul 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello forum!!
We are ready to apply..... BUT .. We want a little help here!!! My wife and I live in Greece nearly 2 years .. (we are married .. 2 and a half years) .. my wife has Canadian & Greek citizenship ..i have residence permit in greece..my spouse does not work here .. almost 2 years ..
My questions are these:
1-she (spouse) can sponsor me? although in the last 5 years she has only 3 years employment history in Canada.
2-My spuose should show the amount of money in bank?.if yes .. how should it be?
Thank you!!

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
She does not need to prove income to sponsor you. If she is unavailable to get an OPtion C printout she could just explain her intentions of supporting you. Write in a letter your intentions to establish yourselves in Canada ie work, home, letters of support from family members, education. Anything that will tie your wife to Canada to show she has intent to resettle there. If she has bank account from Canada will be good as well to show it. Rental agreement, home ownership, job offer etc. You can also explain how you both have been sustaining yourselves financially.. through your work etc. Explain what kind of job you will go for, or qualify for etc.