+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"We are processing your background check" straight after AoR.

z858978

Nov 6, 2019
Philippines
Category........
I got the same status now. I'm not sure if it already was like that before I did my medical and passed. I lodged my student visa application 25-Oct. Medical request 28-Oct. Medical exam 29-Oct. 1-Nov passed medical. Now it says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Does this mean I'm in IP2 already? I got my temporary resident visa in July and still have valid biometrics and UCI. I'm worried they're having issues with my background check because it seems for most people background check is completed right after AOR. It's already 6-Nov now.

James014

Nov 26, 2019
I got the same status now. I'm not sure if it already was like that before I did my medical and passed. I lodged my student visa application 25-Oct. Medical request 28-Oct. Medical exam 29-Oct. 1-Nov passed medical. Now it says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Does this mean I'm in IP2 already? I got my temporary resident visa in July and still have valid biometrics and UCI. I'm worried they're having issues with my background check because it seems for most people background check is completed right after AOR. It's already 6-Nov now.
How long did it take for you to get the Temporary Résident Visa?

James014

Nov 26, 2019
This is my application status and notes for Temporary Résident Visa,What should i expect and on what stage is it?Is been 24 days now.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sharmamukesh2082

Aug 4, 2019
This is my application status and notes for Temporary Résident Visa,What should i expect and on what stage is it?Is been 24 days now.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
hey there .. did u get any news or ppr request ?

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Not to crush anybody's hopes, but my application said that from the moment I applied and it took 17 months to process, so it certainly doesn't mean your application has moved forward more quickly.

Reactions: Simonp00