+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Kisssssss

Mar 12, 2022
Hi,

Please anyone can provide me information, I applied for Canadian TRV visa (Online Application) from UAE in May 28, 2020 and today is 12 March 2022. Still the below status shows when I login to the website.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

• Principal Applicant: My name here
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): 1**********04
  • Application number: V3******6
  • Date Received: May 28, 2020
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number: 0002************04
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: July 29, 2018
    • Expiry Date: July 29, 2028

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

First time I applied was in July 2018, that was paper based application in Dubai VFS, that time they collected my biometric as well but sadly my visa got rejected. Then I applied Online Application in May 2020. When I finished the online application process it started showing in the status my previous biometric details as you can see in the above status.

Its more than a year and still I do not see any new update, is it normal? This much delay means my visa will get rejected?
I am worried, appreciate if someone can answer me.

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers

Last edited:

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi there,
Did your status change after this to anything else? if so, what did it change after them saying they are processing your application?
Thank you!

Reactions: Kisssssss

Winner_

Star Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi,

Please anyone can provide me information, I applied for Canadian TRV visa (Online Application) from UAE in May 28, 2020 and today is 12 March 2022. Still the below status shows when I login to the website.

Application status

• Principal Applicant: My name here
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): 1**********04
  • Application number: V3******6
  • Date Received: May 28, 2020
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number: 0002************04
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: July 29, 2018
    • Expiry Date: July 29, 2028

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

First time I applied was in July 2018, that was paper based application in Dubai VFS, that time they collected my biometric as well but sadly my visa got rejected. Then I applied Online Application in May 2020. When I finished the online application process it started showing in the status my previous biometric details as you can see in the above status.

Its more than a year and still I do not see any new update, is it normal? This much delay means my visa will get rejected?
I am worried, appreciate if someone can answer me.

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers
You can file a fresh application , the old one will be withdrawn. Anyway IRCC has asked to reapply all applications before submitted Sep 2021

Kisssssss

Mar 12, 2022
You can file a fresh application , the old one will be withdrawn. Anyway IRCC has asked to reapply all applications before submitted Sep 2021
Oh that's sad, can you give me the link of official source please where IRCC has asked to reapply all applications before submitted Sep 2021 ?