+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ways to Increase my CRS Score, except reappearing for IELTS

pavanbihola

May 4, 2018
Hello all,

I am software engineer and having more than 10 years of IT industry experience. My CRS score is 382 and desperately wanted to get the PR. However to get the nomination with this score is next to impossible.

Can anyone please guide me through different ways of getting PR with this CRS or increasing my CRS by different ways (except reappearing for IELTS) like doing certification or anything else and take CRS around 400-450.

I am also open for PNP with OINP too.

And yes I cannot go beyond 1 year processing time.

Please anyone guide me on this.

Thank you in anticipation.

Ranjeet singh gill

Jun 18, 2018
Go for ielts or study

Hello all,

I am software engineer and having more than 10 years of IT industry experience. My CRS score is 382 and desperately wanted to get the PR. However to get the nomination with this score is next to impossible.

Can anyone please guide me through different ways of getting PR with this CRS or increasing my CRS by different ways (except reappearing for IELTS) like doing certification or anything else and take CRS around 400-450.

aizacastillo

May 25, 2018
Hello all,

I guess the only best and easiest way is to take IELTS again. A high score can significantly change the figures of your CRS.