+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Warsaw VO 22-23

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Please post questions regarding study permit in the appropriate section of the forum. This has no relation to Family Sponsorship and the timelines and response times will be different for you and those applying under family class.

alik_mirzoyan

Aug 21, 2023
i applied for a study permit on june 2, 2023, after i applied, i received a biometrics collection letter on june 3 and completed my biometrics on 05 june after that, i have not received any updates regarding my application since aug 1 , which said that I had passed the medical exam. So, 3 weeks have passed, my application is in the same status, my classes start in two weeks, I sent them several emails, I even requested a letter of explanation from my supervisor to speed up the processing of my application, but it seems didn't have any effects. Has anyone called them or used other methods to reach them?

Veronika158

Dec 30, 2022
i applied for a study permit on june 2, 2023, after i applied, i received a biometrics collection letter on june 3 and completed my biometrics on 05 june after that, i have not received any updates regarding my application since aug 1 , which said that I had passed the medical exam. So, 3 weeks have passed, my application is in the same status, my classes start in two weeks, I sent them several emails, I even requested a letter of explanation from my supervisor to speed up the processing of my application, but it seems didn't have any effects. Has anyone called them or used other methods to reach them?
Warsaw never picks up or responds to the emails. So I don’t even know how to help you

alik_mirzoyan

Aug 21, 2023
Yup. I’ve sent a few webforms regarding my application (family sponsorship) and only received a general reply. I’m not sure it was Warsaw. I also messaged my MP but I guess you don’t have one if that’s for study
so they replied, i only got auto-replies
I'll send them new emails, hopefully I can get something