Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
No update after that...whats ur timeline?PA from? Only email inquiry reply received today....

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please be advised that your application is in queue for review. All applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you if there is any further information we require.
We hope this is of assistance to you.
Sincerely,
Migration Section/Section de migration
Embassy of Canada/Ambassade du Canada
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-482 Warsaw, Poland/00-482 Varsovie, Pologne
warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Feb 2020 PA from Pakistan
They requested for PCC in october, got AOR2 on April 15 and today gckey says under additional docs that they are reviewing

Reactions: arsalsam786

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
No update after that...whats ur timeline?PA from? Only email inquiry reply received today....

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please be advised that your application is in queue for review. All applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you if there is any further information we require.
We hope this is of assistance to you.
Sincerely,
Migration Section/Section de migration
Embassy of Canada/Ambassade du Canada
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-482 Warsaw, Poland/00-482 Varsovie, Pologne
warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
When did you email them ?

AllpKO

May 10, 2021
Does Warsaw issue AOR2? How long after your file goes there does that normally happen? If my husband did his medical on May 17, when would we expect that to show up?

AllpKO

May 10, 2021
Is there somewhere that tracks the steps something like the GoogleDoc - but for the Warsaw VO? It would be good to get some kind of idea about where I might be in the process?

Yes, I know - at the beginning of the long wait...

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Spouse is in Pakistan. She sent passport to Islamabad.
Interesting. I thought the issued by field reflected which office physically printed the counterfoil in passport. I suppose it's possible it was couriered to Warsaw and back from Islamabad but seems unlikely.

At any rate, congratulations.

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
People from London visa office are getting ppr and prearrival, but whats wrong with Warsaw ?

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Finally got our passport back with visa!
OMG what a journey it's been. 18 months from the date of submission original package to Sydney for SA (+1 month to come to Canada). So symbolic, I sent docs on 25th and she lands on 25th.

Plan well in advance for passport. We sent passport to Moscow April 25th and only got passport back May 31. Moscow VFS works 3 days a week (Mon-Wed) 9am-2pm only. There will be Russia days in June. Plan ahead.

Now hoping for a smooth landing procedure and all that related to traveling.

Good luck everyone! Hope you will reunite with your loved ones soon.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
Finally got our passport back with visa!
OMG what a journey it's been. 18 months from the date of submission original package to Sydney for SA (+1 month to come to Canada). So symbolic, I sent docs on 25th and she lands on 25th.

Plan well in advance for passport. We sent passport to Moscow April 25th and only got passport back May 31. Moscow VFS works 3 days a week (Mon-Wed) 9am-2pm only. There will be Russia days in June. Plan ahead.

Now hoping for a smooth landing procedure and all that related to traveling.

Good luck everyone! Hope you will reunite with your loved ones soon.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Many congratulations!
Did they ask for additional documents ?
If yes, then when did they start reviewing them on gckey?

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Many congratulations!
Did they ask for additional documents ?
If yes, then when did they start reviewing them on gckey?
After long silence I asked MP to request our status and nothing was started in the response. After like a months we had a request to provide police certificate from Turkey (where applicant worked) which we actually provided at the time of SA application, police certificate from current country of residence (legit request IMO), and the divorce certificate for sponsor. This is my first marriage, so I just provided written explanation with commissary of oath signature and stamp. It took them a month to later respond with pre-arrival letter and medical request. So after MP's inquiry everything was done like in 3 months.

Same happened to my citizenship application. After MP's inquiry I got citizenship test request.

Reactions: AllpKO and armoured

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
My fellow CIS and former USSR applicants and their sponsors.
Those who have patronymic names (otchestvo).
My spouse had otchestvo in her given name part in IRCC docs, including COPR. Does it mean she will have it as given name now in all her canadian IDs? This is not correct then.
I checked my initial application and I indicated her normal given name in the application, but IRCC later put her otchestvo in the given name too by themselves. I thought it is ok back then, but now I am worried.

Is it normal for all applicants with otchestvo? Or shall I contact them? Well visa and COPR are already issued though.

Thanks

Last edited:

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
After long silence I asked MP to request our status and nothing was started in the response. After like a months we had a request to provide police certificate from Turkey (where applicant worked) which we actually provided at the time of SA application, police certificate from current country of residence (legit request IMO), and the divorce certificate for sponsor. This is my first marriage, so I just provided written explanation with commissary of oath signature and stamp. It took them a month to later respond with pre-arrival letter and medical request. So after MP's inquiry everything was done like in 3 months.

Same happened to my citizenship application. After MP's inquiry I got citizenship test request.
Can you please check your gckey and let me know what does your gckey say under additional docs which date they started reviewing them?
Thanks

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020

Also, after how long can we contact MP again ?

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Can you please check your gckey and let me know what does your gckey say under additional docs which date they started reviewing them?
Thanks
It says
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
I uploaded them in February, when they requested. Well right after gathering them and translating.