+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Mistersponsor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Got an email from warsaw. Finally I am relieved.

Thank you for your e-mail.

Your application has been approved. Please follow the instructions regarding your passport submission as per our letter….”

Thanks to everyone on these forums for their help.

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Got an email from warsaw. Finally I am relieved.

Your application has been approved. Please follow the instructions regarding your passport submission as per our letter….”

Thanks to everyone on these forums for their help.
You got prearrrival and remedical from warsaw or directly approved?

ray86

May 6, 2021
Hey guys,

My wife finally got the invitation to the Permanent Resident Portal email yesterday (May 25th). She replied with the information that was requested the same day and then today she got an email with her login credentials. After logging in she made her declaration of her presence in Canada, answered a few more questions and uploaded her PR card photo. After just a few hours IRCC Calgary uploaded her eCOPR on the portal itself.

I’m so glad all this is done. Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey guys,

My wife finally got the invitation to the Permanent Resident Portal email yesterday (May 25th). She replied with the information that was requested the same day and then today she got an email with her login credentials. After logging in she made her declaration of her presence in Canada, answered a few more questions and uploaded her PR card photo. After just a few hours IRCC Calgary uploaded her eCOPR on the portal itself.

I’m so glad all this is done. Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting.
Congrats!

Reactions: ray86

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Yesterday got MP response for application status that eligibility in process and security not initiated and now got gckey updated they started review of adr yesterday which i submitted in jan 2021

Last edited:
Reactions: Naila Haris

KARGOSA

Nov 18, 2020
Hello all,

Who has been through the landing process with spouse PR applications only recently approved? Do you travel under the immediate family exemption?

Last edited:

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
Reactions: arsalsam786

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Any update after that? My adr review started today
No update after that...whats ur timeline?PA from? Only email inquiry reply received today....

Please be advised that your application is in queue for review. All applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you if there is any further information we require.
We hope this is of assistance to you.
Sincerely,
Migration Section/Section de migration
Embassy of Canada/Ambassade du Canada
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-482 Warsaw, Poland/00-482 Varsovie, Pologne
warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca