+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
For those of you who may be interested in how fast the Moscow VAC is operating, they've received our application on September 30th and we received tracking information today, 19 days later, with the note that they've sent the papers to the Embassy. I'm expecting it'll take at least a week or two to get it back in Novosibirsk.
We finally got our tracking numbers from the VAC and note that they have sent it on to iRCC in Moscow (i.e. the embassy). Judging by the speed above, not expecting it'll move that fast, but at least progress.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
We finally got our tracking numbers from the VAC and note that they have sent it on to iRCC in Moscow (i.e. the embassy). Judging by the speed above, not expecting it'll move that fast, but at least progress.
Surprisingly got the notification that the packages have been delivered to the Embassy for processing already (can't say exact timeline, we didn't notice the first tracking notification). Quickly anyone - granted this is within Moscow so shouldn't take long.

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Hello everyone! I am wondering about visitor visa. can I write somewhere and ask a question?(the application is in process). or to write to them with clarifications, there are no contacts?

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Surprisingly got the notification that the packages have been delivered to the Embassy for processing already (can't say exact timeline, we didn't notice the first tracking notification). Quickly anyone - granted this is within Moscow so shouldn't take long.
They probably take a while to open a file but once the file is open they quickly route the corrected documents to the right place. By the way, today we got notice that the VAC sent the passport back to my wife by Fox Express and it should arrive within 1-2 business days. So ideally I'll be able to breathe soon.

For comparison, our application was sent to the IRCC offices last Tuesday, so if I had to speculate I'd say your wife should receive her passport back next week*. Fingers crossed.

*: I am not a licensed passport logistics physicist/witch doctor.

Reactions: armoured

Verba

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hello folks, my quick update.
-Medical exam request for both parents received on October 8, 2020.
-Police certificate request and pre-arrival letter received on October 9, 2020 for both parents.
My another update for both parents:
Medical exam underwent on October 28, 2020 Medical results received / passed on November 3, 2020

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
We got our passports back with all the requisites. Was a bit of a surprise as we didn't get any notification before courier notices from an unknown number, no indication of sender, and then the courier was at the door.

Not a bad surprise, mind.

Good luck all.
Last thing to do is fly and land. My wife's initial landing was planned for December 1st but they cancelled the flight so now she'll land on Nov 29. Hoping Swiss doesn't cancel this one. LET'S GO!

kasia_k

Mar 10, 2020
Poland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi Everyone!

Yesterday I've got COPR letter :D The IRCC called me the same day to perform a virtual landing (I'm in Canada right now). GCKey shows the application is Approved. Currently, I am waiting for my PR card.

I think that's all. After 338 days (11 months and 2 days) I became a Permanent Resident of Canada.
It's been a long journey! Thank you for your support, also thanks to this forum I didn't go crazy in this unpredictable 2020 time!

JLMacKay

Oct 6, 2020
Hi everyone,
We used a consultant to prepare our application. The application was submitted (in paper form) in early Dec 2019. Timeline is below. We have heard nothing from the Warsaw office other than the AOR2 indicating that the application had been transferred to Warsaw and that it is "in process" since April 1, 2020. I emailed our immigration consultant to ask if he can link the application to GCKEY and see if there is any additional information about the status. He told me that because we submitted a paper application, we cannot link the account online. I asked him if he could request a copy of the GCMS notes and he gave me the same answer. Is this actually true? Can anyone tell me if there is a way to link the account if we didn't apply online?

Sponsor: MB, Canada PA: Moscow, Russia
App rec: Dec 6, 2019
AOR: Jan4, 2020
SA: Jan 6, 2020
BR: Jan 24, 2020
MR: Jan 24, 2020
VO: Warsaw Apr 1, 2020
AOR2: Jan, 2020; Jun 22, 2020; Oct 2020 (not sure why received the same letter 3 times)

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I emailed our immigration consultant to ask if he can link the application to GCKEY and see if there is any additional information about the status. He told me that because we submitted a paper application, we cannot link the account online. I asked him if he could request a copy of the GCMS notes and he gave me the same answer. Is this actually true? Can anyone tell me if there is a way to link the account if we didn't apply online?
Your consultant is full of it.

1) It has nothing to do with whether the original app was paper or online. I don't think that anyone but the rep can access the gckey account but you could try. (Definitely only one person can be linked to it at once)

2) The gcms does have to be ordered; the cost to do it yourself is minimal but lawyer may well charge for it. I believe it's possible for you to do it yourself even with an existing representative, but I'm not certain.

JLMacKay

Oct 6, 2020
Your consultant is full of it.

1) It has nothing to do with whether the original app was paper or online. I don't think that anyone but the rep can access the gckey account but you could try. (Definitely only one person can be linked to it at once)

2) The gcms does have to be ordered; the cost to do it yourself is minimal but lawyer may well charge for it. I believe it's possible for you to do it yourself even with an existing representative, but I'm not certain.
That's what I was afraid of! So, if the consultant never linked the account on-line, I'm wondering if we can just go ahead and do it. I know that if you have a representative, they will no longer receive the email notifications but that isn't a big deal. I have been trying to link the account but I can't seem to get it right. It keeps telling me they cannot find the file so I must be putting the information in wrong. Will keep trying.

Reactions: armoured

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi everyone.
Tomorrow is going to be exactly one year of our process. I have patiently waited and never bothered them. Now I think it is the time.
Is there anything I can do to push them?
What do you guys usually do? Send email, messages, file complaints? Please advise (where to send, how to send and what to write: polite, demanding or even agressive?).
Also, you guys order some thing to know where there are in our file, what they started to do and what they have already done. Can someone give me an instruction to order that file?
Back in 2014 I rememeber it called CAIPS, costed 5$ and took around a month to get it after you ordered. Is it still the case?
Thanks in advance